Where in xamar do most of the qarax happen?

Do you live in gubta?
I live almost everywhere in Xamar to be honest. From my mother and father’s side I have inherited keys to house in 4ta jirdiin yaaqshiid near the petrol station. another on isgooska boondheere, another one in wardheegley not far from villa Somalia and 15th may school, key to a house in Arafat. On top of this I have 5 story commercial building in Bakaaro market in Hawlwadaag, small plots of land in Dayniile, descend sized land in Ceel macaan on the coast and an enormous farm in lower shabelle.

Your safe everywhere as a tourist. Just stay away from politicians and Hotels that are hosting politicians. You will enjoy Xamar. Every district will entertain you in one way or another. Abdicazeez has the beach life. Xamarweyne and Shangaani have the history and the huge market. Hawlwadaag is home of the bakaaro market where you will find litterally everything. Hodan has great night life. Jazeera although far away on the outskirt has the most beautiful beaches. Dayniile has the greenery and the parks with opportunities to enjoy horse riding and see countryside animals and huge birds. Medinah has amazing night life. Shops, bars and restaurants are open till late. Waaberi is another historical part of the city. Shit is endless if I go through every district and their qualities.
BARS?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
i would avoid Xamar all together,life is very cheap there,i know so many diaspora who had the same idea as you and met their fate there, never to return

mocktails iyo shaax and some fifa my nigga chill. lol
I was going to say what?

Kkkk I meant the Somali version “baarka” without alcohol. Although there are some of these real “bars” here and there but they are low key and hidden and only some “xareef”can direct you to it. 🤣
What was the name of the mayor who was beating up the liido ciyaal jiri. They need to give a whole guuto so he can get rid of the xarfeefs

Avoid hotels, fancy restaurants you don't know which one of these newly built fancy restaurants haven't paid their extortion money to alsheydan.
Avoid Maka Almukarama Zobe, Km4 Taleex as much as you can.
Avoid any government official, police or the army even if they are your family

If you’re not H*w*e it’s not worth visiting xamar unless you’re going to go grab some of that aid money. You can be part of the next zoobe at any point.

Xamar was quite impressive I enjoyed it greatly.
Just stay away from hotels near lido beach and where politicians stay.
I will go back and spend more time next year inshallah.
The only problem with xamar is that reer arsenal are invisible, literally everywhere you go there could be one next to you.
The shopkeeper you buy from your tuk tuk driver, the guy next to you in the masjid.
Somaliland is different the police know where they reside and their details.
There is an unwritten agreement to leave them alone for clan reasons but the authorities are just waiting for an excuse to make them dissappear into torture Chambers as soon as they cause trouble.
The public are against them as well with everyone being a potential snitch.

In xamar there is allot of support for reer arsenal and people will snitch for them and provide information not against them.
In some areas they have more legitimacy and authority than the government.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Only real safe areas are diaspora gated communities with their own security according to a guy I hosted 4 lunch, who has relocated there. Those gated communities enjoy the same 'amni' as all PL xafaads do is what he told me. It's sad but TRUE, but it's hamar, anything those hawiye run is usually shit. Plus they can't even travel on the road with a vehicle for even 2 km due to some ghetto thug moryan hungry bastard extorting them.

On this map can you guys rate safest district to least safest 1 being the safest

IMG_9363.png

Kkkk I meant the Somali version “baarka” without alcohol. Although there are some of these real “bars” here and there but they are low key and hidden and only some “xareef”can direct you to it. 🤣
Bro since you live in xamar if one were to start a business would that person get extorted by AS to pay a fee?

Trending