Where in xamar do most of the qarax happen?

Real talk Deyniile, Ceelasha Biyaha nowadays. Duleedka Xamar
I’m assuming those are the places not to go . If that’s the case how are areas like Hodan, wardhigley , makka Al mukarama road and taleh like in terms of qarax? Those are the areas I’m looking to go to soon InshaAllah .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m assuming those are the places not to go . If that’s the case how are areas like Hodan, wardhigley , makka Al mukarama road and taleh like in terms of qarax? Those are the areas I’m looking to go to soon InshaAllah .
Hodan is excellent.

Wardhiigley used to be problematic tho but tbh there hasn’t a major qarax within Xamar for a very long time.

I’m heading to xamar soon and I want to know what areas are more prone to arsenal attacks? Also where should I avoid?
I’m the expert of Xamar. Stay away from hotels especially the ones on Liido beach and stay away from Makkah Al mukaramah road. Dayniile is very safe. It’s the tourism hotspot with all the greenery and parks. Attacks in dayniile are targeted, meaning they only happen to “wanted” politicians.

Wardheegley is arguably the safest. I live there. It’s mostly residential. Hodan is very nice place especially the night life but explosions do happen there but not that much. In fact most of Xamar is safe. Just hotels and other places where military and minister gather is targeted. Shabaab in genera don’t care about citizens. They target strictly government officials and military.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m the expert of Xamar. Stay away from hotels especially the ones on Liido beach and stay away from Makkah Al mukaramah road. Dayniile is very safe. It’s the tourism hotspot with all the greenery and parks. Attacks in dayniile are targeted, meaning they only happen to “wanted” politicians.
These days Shabaab have tried to force through explosives and they’ve ended up either exploding or being shot in duleedka Xamar that was mostly my point.

Inner Xamar is much safer now so OP shouldn’t be worried too much.

Wardheegley is arguably the safest. I live there. It’s mostly residential. Hodan is very nice place especially the night life but explosions do happen there but not that much. In fact most of Xamar is safe. Just hotels and other places where military and minister gather is targeted. Shabaab in genera don’t care about citizens. They target strictly government officials and military.
Interesting, it seems like the opposite of what that other guy said loool . Definitely not staying in any hotel that’s for sure . How are places like jid marehan?

These days Shabaab have tried to force through explosives and they’ve ended up either exploding or being shot in duleedka Xamar that was mostly my point.

Inner Xamar is much safer now so OP shouldn’t be worried too much.
Where’s duleedka xamar? I have been trying to find it on the map

Zoobe in Hodan has had the most reckless bombing
Seriously? I know there was one massive attack some time back but does it happen consistently? The zoobe attack was outside some educational ministry and I think they were targeting the mayor of xamar at that time .

Interesting, it seems like the opposite of what that other guy said loool . Definitely not staying in any hotel that’s for sure . How are places like jid marehan?
Your safe everywhere as a tourist. Just stay away from politicians and Hotels that are hosting politicians. You will enjoy Xamar. Every district will entertain you in one way or another. Abdicazeez has the beach life. Xamarweyne and Shangaani have the history and the huge market. Hawlwadaag is home of the bakaaro market where you will find litterally everything. Hodan has great night life. Jazeera although far away on the outskirt has the most beautiful beaches. Dayniile has the greenery and the parks with opportunities to enjoy horse riding and see countryside animals and huge birds. Medinah has amazing night life. Shops, bars and restaurants are open till late. Waaberi is another historical part of the city. Shit is endless if I go through every district and their qualities.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Your safe everywhere as a tourist. Just stay away from politicians and Hotels that are hosting politicians. You will enjoy Xamar. Every district will entertain you in one way or another. Abdicazeez has the beach life. Xamarweyne and Shangaani have the history and the huge market. Hawlwadaag is home of the bakaaro market where you will find litterally everything. Hodan has great night life. Jazeera although far away on the outskirt has the most beautiful beaches. Dayniile has the greenery and the parks with opportunities to enjoy horse riding and see countryside animals and huge birds. Medinah has amazing night life. Shops, bars and restaurants are open till late. Waaberi is another historical part of the city. Shit is endless if I go through every district and their qualities.
Do you live in gubta?

Trending