Where does a line on homosexuality should be drawn?

Is being a homosexual haram?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I'm of opinion that the only the acts of homosexuality are forbidden.

It's not haram to be a homosexual.

What do you guys think?

Non-Muslims and pseudo-Muslims need not vote or weigh in their opinions.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You can never stop homosexuality it's a faulty gene as species these folk are not meant to survive, even animals occasionally express signs of homosexuality, humans are to complex to figure out, just leave these people be they are already marginalised enough e.g. Thrown of buildings etc

Malcolm X

You can never stop homosexuality it's a faulty gene as species these folk are not meant to survive, even animals occasionally express signs of homosexuality, humans are to complex to figure out, just leave these people be they are already marginalised enough e.g. Thrown of buildings etc
Are you a Muslim tho?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Can you explain what homosexuality means.

Is it just being a gay or having a gay sex?
Gay acts. we can't control our imaginations and thoughts, the act makes you gay. Islam is very clear on this we dont need to tap dance around it. These new age muslims are forgetting the deen. They really like to play mental gymnastics but it is clear as day. We must never accept this social decay into our society we have enough problems to deal with.

Malcolm X

Gay acts. we can't control our imaginations and thoughts, the act makes you gay. Islam is very clear on this we dont need to tap dance around it. These new age muslims are forgetting the deen. They really like to play mental gymnastics but it is clear as day. We must never accept this social decay into our society we have enough problems to deal with.
Thanks, this what thread was about

We know having gay sex is haram but some people extend that to include being gay.

I just wanted to know what do you guys think

Malcolm X

It is a distinction without meaning. Gay people are going to want to have gay sex regardless.
There are people who kept their dong from entering any holes because they don't wanna sin.

There are Muslims who kept their virginity until marriage. Thats 20+ years for most of them. That's when their excitement is very high

When you get older, your excitement declines. I can believe there are some virgin gays in their old age.

Genie

The last suugo bender
There are people who kept their dong from entering any holes because they don't wanna sin.

There are Muslims who kept their virginity until marriage. Thats 20+ years for most of them. That's when their excitement is very high

When you get older, your excitement declines. I can believe there are some virgin gays in their old age.

lemme break it down for u real quick.

Sex outside of marriage is haram according to islam and all other religions one must save themselves for marriage in order to engage in lawful intercourse,
Marriage is forbidden for gay people as it is a holy matrimony and promise binded by Allah's name,
No marriage means there sex is unlawful,
Meaning the act is forbidden,
Being gay its self is not the issue.

Another way of going about it is that being gay is a fetish a sexual deviation if you will , Allah made it clear that he created man and women with certain purposes whereby there are boundaries we shall not cross , when these boundaries are crossed we harm our souls ultimately , we are not harming allah whatsoever, just as too much exposure to oxygen , iron rusts our heart and soul becomes 'darker ' (it rusts) and toxic these are what i call the laws of inner human nature we are bound by.

Just as the laws of physics binds celestial bodies and planets to there due course , just as the laws within biology allows cells to work in utmost harmony , just as the mathematical constants allow the measurements of gravitational laws , and electromagnetic fields , there are laws that binds the human as well. Deviating from the laws set by our lord causes chaos (in this case internal and spiritual chaos.) could you imagine if the laws of physics were changed even by 1/10th.... catastrophe .

Allah is our programmer we are programmed , he is our creator and us the creatures he knows best , to him are all cures and remedies to the flaws and sickness we come preprogrammed with , this is our test therefore we should follow our lords advice for it is healing to mankind and surely the path to guidance and bliss.

Why do we come flawed? , well surely there can only ever be one perfect being ..... the exalted in honour Allah (swt) , (and consequently of course to test us).

Last edited:
As long as they kept it out of the public, didn't seek gay marriage or homosexual privileges and etc.., they can live there.
out of sight pretty much. same goes for atheists, no criticism of any kind. people of other religions like christians and jews would be allowed to practice their religion.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
lemme break it down for u real quick.

Sex outside of marriage is haram according to islam and all other religions one must save themselves for marriage in order to engage in lawful intercourse,
Marriage is forbidden for gay people as it is a holy matrimony and promise binded by Allah's name,
No marriage means there sex is unlawful,
Meaning the act is forbidden,
Being gay its self is not the issue.

Another way of going about it is that being gay is a fetish a sexual deviation if you will , Allah made it clear that he created man and women with certain purposes whereby there are boundaries we shall not cross , when these boundaries are crossed we harm our souls ultimately , we are not harming allah whatsoever, just as too much exposure to oxygen , iron rusts our heart and soul becomes 'darker' and toxic these are what i call the laws of inner human nature we are bound by.

Just as the laws of physics binds celestial bodies and planets to there due course , just as the laws within biology allows cells to work in utmost harmony , just as the mathematical constants allow the measurements of gravitational laws , and electromagnetic fields , there are laws that binds the human as well. Deviating from the laws set by our lord causes chaos (in this case internal and spiritual chaos.) could you imagine if the laws of physics were changed even by 1/10th.... catastrophe .

Allah is our programmer we are programmed , he is our creator and us the creatures he knows best , to him are all cures and remedies to the flaws and sickness we come preprogrammed with , this is our test therefore we should follow our lords advice for it is healing to mankind and surely the path to guidance and bliss.

Why do we come flawed , well surely there can only ever be one perfect being ..... the exalted in honour Allah (swt)
You seem you did your home work sxb. i have been practising bdsm esp sadomasochism for sometime. tying up, whipping and slowly torturing women and gettin off of their pain and call for help etc. i havent injured anyone...yet. but there were times where the bruising turned bad, cutting veins and capilaries. not life threatening obv. i have been trying to give up this lifestyle and turning back to deen and marrying a virgin sheekhad wife that will show me true path. but the temptation was difficult to give up

Ukhti fi sabiili laah, give me any advice and guidance. jazaaka laah kheyr walaashey.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You seem you did your home work sxb. i have been practising bdsm esp sadomasochism for sometime. tying up, whipping and slowly torturing women and gettin off of their pain and call for help etc. i havent injured anyone...yet. but there were times where the bruising turned bad, cutting veins and capilaries. not life threatening obv. i have been trying to give up this lifestyle and turning back to deen and marrying a virgin sheekhad wife that will show me true path. but the temptation was difficult to give up

Ukhti fi sabiili laah, give me any advice and guidance. jazaaka laah kheyr walaashey.

I don't know if you're trolling or telling the truth :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts