Where do you want to raise your kids in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Lets say I'm very mobile. I can live any where in the EU. If I pulled some strings, I could get a green card to live in the US but Middle-East and Canada's off-limits.

Where do you want to raise your kids in? Assume you want your kids to be educated and religious.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Back home in Somalia or my home town in Ogaden. The kids that were born and raised in the west become too westernized and fall off from the Deen big time. I should know cause I was raised in the U.S. and I'm very desensitized to the haram way of life :meleshame:

Plus my hooya is willing to help raise my kids for awhile if I decide to send them back home. (Of course if the wifey is agrees)

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
If I were rich I would like to raise in my kid here in America but every summer we would visit Somalia so they could learn their language, know their culture, and strengthen their deen
670C9E66-6F84-494C-90F1-70138E33B4A6-5813-000006DD7023AE98.gif

dr.leorio

death\emitter
How do you make sure the kids have good education while in Somalia?

Either teach them myself or hire a private tutor that will give them lessons. Education in the America is garbage anyway so homeschooling or private education would be the alternative.

Lets say I'm very mobile. I can live any where in the EU. If I pulled some strings, I could get a green card to live in the US but Middle-East and Canada's off-limits.

Where do you want to raise your kids in? Assume you want your kids to be educated and religious.

What's wrong with Canada :pachah1:

TooMacaan

VIP
How do you make sure the kids have good education while in Somalia?
Marry an educated woman. Thus, whoever is not working can invest their time in home schooling the children.
I plan to stay in the West, and while the curriculum isn't too bad...the cultural indoctrination within the education system is still off putting. If I end up having kids, they're getting homeschooled for at least their formative years. Just make sure that you provide a good foundation in terms of values/culture and it shouldn't matter as much after that..(this last comment refers to your concern over location in general).

Gambar

VIP
Back home in Somalia or my home town in Ogaden. The kids that were born and raised in the west become too westernized and fall off from the Deen big time. I should know cause I was raised in the U.S. and I'm very desensitized to the haram way of life :meleshame:

Plus my hooya is willing to help raise my kids for awhile if I decide to send them back home. (Of course if the wifey is agrees)
Why would your mother raise your kids back home? You can stay there during summers and other holidays but you need a good enough paying job. From 1999-2007 I was back home every summer. It's not gonna be cheap or easy when you have multiple kids and I wouldn't suggest leaving your kids with their ayeyo. She will need someone to care for her. Letting them stay for months is impactful too.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Why would your mother raise your kids back home? You can stay there during summers and other holidays but you need a good enough paying job. From 1999-2007 I was back home every summer. It's not gonna be cheap or easy when you have multiple kids and I wouldn't suggest leaving your kids with their ayeyo. She will need someone to care for her. Letting them stay for months is impactful too.

You have a point but my mom is relatively young and she actually insists. She loves children and was a foster mother at one point but I'll only agree if my future wife is okay with it. Having multiple kids is a blessing and of course my mother and future children will be taken care of. I'll be fine inshallah with the good paying job part but I personally have no intentions of working/living/retiring in the west. So if I have children, you best believe they aren't gonna be raised in America lol

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Marry an educated woman. Thus, whoever is not working can invest their time in home schooling the children.
I plan to stay in the West, and while the curriculum isn't too bad...the cultural indoctrination within the education system is still off putting. If I end up having kids, they're getting homeschooled for at least their formative years. Just make sure that you provide a good foundation in terms of values/culture and it shouldn't matter as much after that..(this last comment refers to your concern over location in general).
Good idea.

giphy.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Some people on this site are cursing having girls ? Haha you sad men are scared your girls go out and have a bf and live their lives ? Haha I don't mind what my children become as long as their happy and safe I will always love them regardless

In the west

I don't think raising them in a Muslim/ Arab country will benefit them much, those countries are already corrupt and lacking in morals you don't want your kids to emulate that :damedamn:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
In the west

I don't think raising them in a Muslim/ Arab country will benefit them much, those countries are already corrupt and lacking in morals you don't want your kids to emulate that :damedamn:
Beheadings female oppression I have a lot ! Stoning, barbaric methods of exiling minorities ? Killing of apostates etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending