Where do you want to raise your children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'll bury my child alive before raising a daughter in the west

Acutubillah

Why would you even say such a thing
:mahubowtf:

Just cause you have a daughter doesnt mean its the end of the world if you raise her well she Will turn fine if youre an absent father who dont know what his kids are up than you have failed as a parent

A study was conducted by Muslim scholars assessing countries round the world on how compatible their societies are with Islam. The results were surprising. They found Western countries were more faithful to Islam's opposition to dictatorship, corruption, racism, abuse of women and minorities, mass poverty, violence against civilians by the police,
and many other indices. So the most Islamic place to raise your bundle of joy is the West:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...d-in-Islamic-values-as-Muslim-states-lag.html

Standout quote:

"If a country, society, or community displays characteristics such as unelected, corrupt, oppressive, and unjust rulers, inequality before the law, unequal opportunities for human development, absence of freedom of choice (including that of religion), opulence alongside poverty, force, and aggression as the instruments of conflict resolution as opposed to dialogue and reconciliation, and, above all, the prevalence of injustice of any kind, it is prima facie evidence that it is not an Islamic community,”

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
" I will raise my children in a rural area and homeschool them" you gotta be one weak father to isolate your kids from society just to raise them the right way :mjlol:

World

VIP
" I will raise my children in a rural area and homeschool them" you gotta be one weak father to isolate your kids from society just to raise them the right way :mjlol:
So just because I prefer the countryside over the city life, that means I'll be a weak father?

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
So just because I prefer the countryside over the city life, that means I'll be a weak father?
if you have to live in the country side and homeschool them just for them to be brought up good then yes imo that makes you weak, theres plenty of well brought up children that were brought up in cities and attended public school and avoided trouble due to their parents teaching them the consequences of certain actions, also raising your kids in the country side wont guarantee you good kids

World

VIP
if you have to live in the country side and homeschool them just for them to be brought up good then yes imo that makes you weak, theres plenty of well brought up children that were brought up in cities and attended public school and avoided trouble due to their parents teaching them the consequences of certain actions, also raising your kids in the country side wont guarantee you good kids
I want to live in the country side because it's more enjoyable. I don't like the city life.

Public school is a big no no however.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I want to live in the country side because it's more enjoyable. I don't like the city life.

Public school is a big no no however.
my moms the same she told me she enjoyed the country side because its more quiet and relaxing

World

VIP
my moms the same she told me she enjoyed the country side because its more quiet and relaxing
Community matters so much more unlike this individualistic city life, you know everybody you see, stronger family ties, more beautiful scenery etc.

And overall I prefer my own company.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Imagine having your own farm, growing your own food, with some goats and cows. And having a gorgeous wife. Only time you go to the city is when you need to buy more books.

:banderas:
id love to grow my own food i dont trust what the market sells us

VixR

Veritas
Archbishop will be teaching his 13 year old daughter about anal sex and how to perform fellatio while giving her condoms so she won't catch std, on weekends he invites 5 men to f*ck her and lick their afterwards.:hemad:
How much you wanna bet this bastard's all time favorite o tags include teenpunish dp and anal. Wallhi billahi I'd put up $2000 of my savings that its a fact, and that's not even the disturbing part of this, being that you're attributing it to some hypothetical daughter that's all of 13 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts