Where do you want to raise your children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
After long contemplation, I decided that raising your children in the West is far worse than having any children at all.

The second generation of Somali children born to refugee parents are completely lost and have no traces of their religion, culture and identity. Most have assimilated into the degenerative black culture who utterly despises them for their religion and because we're Somali.

Hopefully inshallah I will raise my children in a rural area and homeschool them. Ideally Somalia but that's me being hopeful that the situation will improve in 10 years time. If not then another Muslim country.

I prefer marrying a women in the west since we're more compatible but I doubt that I'll find someone who has the same attitudes and views as me.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How old are you? I bet you're a 17 year old regurgitating his parents' bullshit talking points about the "west". Get a life. And to answer your question, I am raising them in the west and instilling western values as opposed to backwards 7th century dogma.
:russsmug: :ayaanswag:

World

VIP
How old are you? I bet you're a 17 year old regurgitating his parents' bullshit talking points about the "west". Get a life. And to answer your question, I am raising them in the west and instilling western values as opposed to backwards 7th century dogma.
:russsmug: :ayaanswag:
I don't actually care about the opinion of an apostate. You are exactly what I fear for my children.

Zeus

STYLIN
You're all talk. I'll still see you on this forum 10 years from now talking about moving back home, and raising your biological replacement units there.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Childless>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>raising a daughter in the west.
Whats with the obsession with daughters? Somali daughters in the west usually make something of themselves and go into medicine etc. You just make sure you raise them right and not be a deadbeat khat-chewing, coffee shop gossiping father.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Whats with the obsession with daughters? Somali daughters in the west usually make something of themselves and go into medicine etc. You just make sure you raise them right and not be a deadbeat khat-chewing, coffee shop gossiping father.

Basically a father whose involved in their life

Merca

Inactive.
What's wrong with raising a girl in the west? At least they aren't in gangs or selling drugs like many Somali guys

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I would raise My kids in the west and I would take em to Hargeisa every summer

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
in and out of Somalia/west, when the homeland industrialises I hope my grandkids will be born in Somalia and stay there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts