Where do you see yourself by 2030s?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
To help with the arthritis I guess. So she can type normal with her crooked fingers. Other than that medicine doesn't add or reduce a minute of our lifetime which is already written in a book of fate.

I wasn't talking about lifespan. I was talking about her physical conditions so she can be healthy and have more time to post.

I wasn't talking about lifespan. I was talking about her physical conditions so she can be healthy and have more time to post.

You are right saxib. She will still be fit also if she takes care of herself. There are some sexy grannies out there. White women specially. Like the totaly white haired busty woman who used to ride the bus with me to the U. She caught me one time looking at her open shirt, she did that intentionaly I swear too. Damn! she was fit and sexy. She started sitting next to me afterwards since she caught me with my hand in the cookie jar. I changed bus time to avoid her. But I can tell she was down to me going with her to her house. She may be a professor or some adminstartive worker, but boy, some older women are just hot.

:banderas:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Having 4 kids inshallah, preferably 2 boys and 2 girls.
Living either in Dubai or somewhere hot, spending my husband's money while throwing tea parties every afternoon. I also see myself being a First Lady. Inshallah.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most young people live long to the average age of 65-70. Unless you mean you crossed that threshold in 2030 sxb.

:lolbron:
I am 26 now, but the way the world is right now is absolutely terrifying, degenerate and evil. Imagine 10 years from now? I also see dreams of me dying young alot. It would be a mercy from God.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Hour will not be established until a man passes by the grave of another man and he says: Would that I were in his place!”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6698, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 157

Last edited:
I am 26 now, but the way the world is right now is absolutely terrifying, degenerate and evil. Imagine 10 years from now? I also see dreams of me dying young alot. It would be a mercy from God.

That is depression. You will be a happy champ when they put you on ritalin sxb. Hit the doc's office and tell him of your negative thoughts about the world. He will fix you up real quick.

Also, it helps to unplug from social media. People online are too negative so if that is your only source through which you formulate your world views and who people are, you would be depressed.

They actually found out younger people of today are lonely and depressed because of being glued to social media 24/7.

People need to unplug and walk in the park and get something else going. Many young people have grim view of humanity because of the negativity pervasive in their online world.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If all goes right, early retirement in Somalia, traveling occasionally to the West to tend to my investment properties.:diddyass:

I see myself living alone and having a good career. I also see a Lionhead rabbit in my future.

B516D028-481D-4684-A942-564673D56A22.jpeg

Last edited:
I see myself having my first child by than, a husband, living an upper class lifestyle. Or being a millionaire widow. Either or.

Trending