Where do you see yourself by 2030s?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So how do you picture your life and goals by 2030s?

I see myself moving to Dubai, having a good career, buying a nice home and having my own family. Expanding agricultural business back in Gabiley and establishing many successful projects with my uncles to help the local people get employed.

How about you?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My prediction for @Basra by that time.

acf3f9bb22485c1d4a43528955154a52.jpg

I see myself moving to Dubai, having a good career, buying a nice home and having my own family. Expanding agricultural business back in Gabiley and establishing many successful projects with my uncles to help the local people get employed.

How about you?
Legit plan. InshaAllah it works out.

I plan on continuing my career and having many more locations and branches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exodus

Alienist
I first intend to complete my medical degree by 2024. Then I'll find a successful Xalimo and become a house-husband. I'll cook, clean, kick back and chill with my kids and play video games all-day :rejoice:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I genuinely have no idea right now, I'll be in my late 20's so probably still in some sort of career.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sorted with a degree. A family of my own on the horizon and plans for my future will be hopefully fruitful by that time. I'm not even sure if i'll get multiple wives by then or maybe i will have outgrown by then.

Also i shall acquire dual citizenship like the russians and jews so i can enjoy my land backhome and in the west i can holiday before i finally retire back home.

:trumpsmirk:

Graduated
Married
Being a father
Be stable financially mentally and physically
Good health
Being able to pray 5 times a day and be steadfast
Help the poor throughout the world
Fulfill my 5 pillars of Islam
Own my property in Somalia (Bosaso, garowe or Mogadishu)
Be rich

My prediction for @Basra by that time.

acf3f9bb22485c1d4a43528955154a52.jpg

Imagine an Ayeeyo who could write a post in 2030 and looks exactly like this? The world will have changed that much by then and the evidence would be Basra still writing her posts on some forum. The digital age would come to a full circle when grandmothers can easily participate without rasing an eyebrow.

How about you?

In Muqdishu reliving my childhood inshallah and in peace and prayers everyday. I think because of my obsession to walk by the same beaches I grew up enjoying playing soccer for hours in a given day would label me the insane man. Or I might run into some Jinni lady in early mornings :ftw9nwa:

Our House is an hour's walk from the beach or less. We could see the glimmer of the Ocean walking on some streets far on the horizon, blue and shimmering, with merchant ships dotting the view sometimes.

Beautiful sight.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Imagine an Ayeeyo who could write a post in 2030 and looks exactly like this? The world will have changed that much by then and the evidence would be Basra still writing her posts on some forum. The digital age would come to a full circle when grandmothers can easily participate without rasing an eyebrow.

She might be around for some time on this forum especially as medicine advances. :mjlol:

She might be around for some time on this forum especially as medicine advances. :mjlol:

To help with the arthritis I guess. So she can type normal with her crooked fingers. Other than that medicine doesn't add or reduce a minute of our lifetime which is already written in a book of fate.

Trending