Where do you see the world in the next 10 yrs

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Hopefully there is a world in 10 years. I'm always shocked when we make it to a new year honestly.

We in lockdown 35.
4B4A07D3-8DA2-48B3-9B77-04AA8D415740.jpeg

Realistically speaking, China will become more powerful and possibly might bypass America as the new superpower. Climate change ramping up, expect more natural disasters and hotter climates. Somalia will stay the same, I don’t see any changes happening there.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
better, ofcourse, unless Ukrine beccome a nato member state.

For somalia, I'm more skeptical, like if ETH failed and collapsed, it would be disaster for us. Unless FGS get more powerful.

What will happen if the Ukraine joins NATO?

Wont happen as it is Russias backyard. The ties to Russia are simply too tight. Its the russosphere.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I see the world fading away. Anarchy reaching all time high levels. Civilization's falling, while people Purge on the minorities. Nations imploding, viruses wiping away careless survivors.

Nuclear winter commencing and finally dajial arriving. Imagine gog and magog though pfff.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What will happen if the Ukraine joins NATO?

Wont happen as it is Russias backyard. The ties to Russia are simply too tight. Its the russosphere.
Yeah, but still, it tries to gain NATO membership, since it's fighting Russa in its eastern border, if it became nato, that eastern border will became NATO's border, which mean nato will fight Russia there.

We'll still be having fkd on sspot comparing dusty ass tuulo arguing about which is most advanced or has the strongest qabiil militia :win:

Btw Somaliland hasn't been recognized yet and they are still praying for ictiraaf 🙏🏽

We'll still be having fkd on sspot comparing dusty ass tuulo arguing about which is most advanced or has the strongest qabiil militia :win:

Btw Somaliland hasn't been recognized yet and they are still praying for ictiraaf 🙏🏽
Bro Qabils Will Be Dead At Point No One Will Sacrfice Their Lives For Dead Men Or Their Names It Will Be Regions Vs Regions

Valley Boys
giphy.gif

Bro Qabils Will Be Dead At Point No One Will Sacrfice Their Lives For Dead Men Or Their Names It Will Be Regions Vs Regions

Valley Boys
giphy.gif
I shall die under the banner of the great Puntland the land of kings and queens and the origin of civilization

Neo-serfdom. 90% of people will be punching the clock at the nearest Amazon warehouse for a pittance, only for them to spend that money on more Amazon goods. Mandatory castration for any male with a slightly avg testosterone level.

Wealth disparity on steroids lol

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts