Where do you see Somalia-Somaliland-Djibouti-Ogaden-NFD-Puntland-Jubaland-Khatumo State in 50 years?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
We'll further divide into streets, then rooms. Until we're splitting Atoms, and then the nuclei.

I personally dread the molecular wars of 2072.

Still poverty ridden i.e can't feed themselves plus still no paved roads and no real infrastructure.. Still the number one shit hole of the world :meleshame::mjhaps:

A low iq monkey would most probably sitting as their president and everyone would clapping and sending out fake Masha-allah's

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
I still believe we can overcome our issues and build a great country.

1638928119855.png

:lawd::rejoice::friendhug:

Edit: ignore Lamu on the map - I'm pretty sure that's not a historically Somali territory.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Prospering as a United regional powerhouse where clan has been stripped from politics and we experience a population boom. Expect major cities of over 1 million to pop up along the shabelle, the juba and baay and our population being concentrated in these regions. We also would have expanded into neighbouring regions such as lamu, crossing the tana river, marsabit, bale, hararghe etc due to our high fertility rate being let loose as people stop dying prematurely ad unnecessarily. Ethiopia probably won’t exist at this point except as a loose federation that we puppeteer

All the current problems amplified. More people, more conflicts, and more starvation. Plus hotter temps. East Africa is where some of the oldest human fossils were discovered, all that time and we haven’t accomplished squat. Lol 50 yrs won’t make difference

Trending