Where do you put yourself in the political spectrum?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yeah, it happened it Minneapolis, any Somali that was detained by a police could have ended up like him. The right wing terrorist that shot up the mosque in New Zealand and killed a Somali kid will likely agree with some of you tho, keep playing games.
Bruh how did you get all of that from my response? You're reaching. I just found it funny that you compared Floyd to if he was somali

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why did you bring up the liberal state then? Stop deflecting ,nacalaa kugutaal
Why are you all tough now for a guy who wanted to quit sspot because of people disagreeing with him?

Don't tempt me to meme you and Helen. I might make a thread on you. Watch out tough guy lol

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Where are the c
No we do not have enough markets especially with obamacare which really did nothing to solve the high prices, and we have too much government control.
We have a health insurance monopoly run by a 3 maga companies because Republicans deregulated FDR ear anti trust laws :kodaksmiley:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Why are you all tough now for a guy who wanted to quit sspot because of people disagreeing with him?

Don't tempt me to meme you and Helen. I might make a thread on you. Watch out tough guy lol
:russ::russ: I didn’t want to leave because of differing opinions, I left because of antisemitic jokes like hitler memes which were offensive. Make a thread if you want TOUGH GUY

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
:russ::russ: I didn’t want to leave because of differing opinions, I left because of antisemitic jokes like hitler memes which were offensive. Make a thread if you want TOUGH GUY

Skjermbilde 2020-11-25 kl. 16.31.49.png

Where are the c

We have a health insurance monopoly run by a 3 maga companies because Republicans deregulated FDR ear anti trust laws :kodaksmiley:
im all for anti trust laws if there's an actual monopol, and in the healthcare industry there definitely is. Yes break them up, but don't put them in one government runned socialized medicine program :kodaksmiley:allow these newly broken up companies run down the prices through competition in the market.

Addislad

im all for anti trust laws if there's an actual monopol, and in the healthcare industry there definitely is. Yes break them up, but don't put them in one government runned socialized medicine program :kodaksmiley:allow these newly broken up companies run down the prices through competition in the market.
Every single industrialized nation on this planet has a socialized health care system and guess what it works

Healthcare is a human right

Every single industrialized nation on this planet has a socialized health care system and guess what it works

Healthcare is a human right
Good for them for having that, little did their people know that there is better ways in achieving the same thing while not having their taxes be increased, and that is still by the market.

despite those industrialized nations having socialized medicine, their health care quality decreased. Which is why that people from Canada come across the border for our healthcare despite our prices being ridiculously high :mjlol:

Addislad

Good for them for having that, little did their people know that there is better ways in achieving the same thing while not having their taxes be increased, and that is still by the market.

despite those industrialized nations having socialized medicine, their health care quality decreased. Which is why that people from Canada come across the border for our healthcare despite our prices being ridiculously high :mjlol:

There is no point in arguing with you. considering that you don't have independent mind of your own and keep parroting corporate funded right wing political commentary shows. :russ:

Trending

Latest posts