Where do you live in the uk

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Yo when I visited my cousin's in 2018 since I'm from the states I thought Canada was going to be clean organized and kind

A huge shock fucking thugs everywhere in a region called Etobicoke west side of Toronto / Jamaicans Somalis all hanging outside of convenience stores bumbaclot this bumbaclot that

Downtown had so many homeless people I thought I was in skid row los Angeles California / Somali chicks rocking Rasta color flag clothing a Somali guys with dreads and smoking weed

Only when my family took me to Muskoka in the countryside u saw the beauty of Ontario and Canada but Toronto city is ugly as f*ck / to many condos so much garbage on the floor and everyone was fucking rude in tim Hortons and so many fucking shootings even more than NYC wtf is this Canada

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
NAAG NOOL WAS ON TO SOMETHING I RECENTLY CLEAN THE BACK SIDE OF A BIG BOOTY MIXED RACE GIRLS ASS AND WITH WATER SHE WAS SO AMAZED OF HOW CLEAN SHE WAS SHE DECIDED TO GIVE ME GREAT BJ

AND NOW SHE CLEANS MY FUTO EVERYTIME I POOP IT MAKES YOUR RELATIONSHIP CLOSER TRY IT GUYS AND GALS

CALL ME NIIIN NOOL

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
NAAG NOOL WAS ON TO SOMETHING I RECENTLY CLEAN THE BACK SIDE OF A BIG BOOTY MIXED RACE GIRLS ASS AND WITH WATER SHE WAS SO AMAZED OF HOW CLEAN SHE WAS SHE DECIDED TO GIVE ME GREAT BJ

AND NOW SHE CLEANS MY FUTO EVERYTIME I POOP IT MAKES YOUR RELATIONSHIP CLOSER TRY IT GUYS AND GALS

CALL ME NIIIN NOOL
@Helios This writing style seems familiar surely? :sass2:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I live in west London. It’s an Indian/arab/romanian/polski skelep/Somali ghetto

But lower chance of getting stabbed than some of these other post codes 👀

Trending

Latest posts