Where do you live in the uk

Camden is a very scary place, VERY scary. Where are the kind looking white people we see in other places at? Everyone is moody, even the damn bus is moody. And don't get me started on the Tube. Only the Northern Line comes, and the Overground is never seen. Always a 18 min wait for a train, TELL ME WHY?????????????????????????

giphy.gif

I rarely go to Camden. I don't get your obsession with trying to associate the Jewel of London to that dodgy alleyway.

Birmingham
White Brits have been running away from London for a while.
I read a survey the suggested 650 000 Brits have left London for Swansea and Liverpool :manny:

I'm in swansea rn on my way to cardiff it's a shithole
Yo bro uk is literally a mix population if we are being honest with each other.
I don't understand why British women are marrying out droves to jamaican, Indian, Pakistan, African,Asian such as Chinese Philippines and other white minority, when their men literally conquered the whole world and spoiled their women with gold etc.....
Look at their castle with all the details and royalty :jcoleno::snoop:
No matter how much you impress them......
It's never enough, let me say it again
"It's never enough"

Yo bro uk is literally a mix population if we are being honest with each other.
I don't understand why British women are marrying out droves to jamaican, Indian, Pakistan, African,Asian such as Chinese Philippines and other white minority, when their men literally conquered the whole world and spoiled their women with gold etc.....
Look at their castle with all the details and royalty :jcoleno::snoop:
No matter how much you impress them......
It's never enough, let me say it again
"It's never enough"
British women are ugly asf

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Machester baby!!!

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Bristol:ehh:second largest Somali population there is 20k of us here.

We're the third largest ethnicity by 1.2%. Polish are 0.2% higher than us.

Third most spoken language is Somali

and people who say jaree.ers bully us. We are more landheer than these langaabs that they use our slang:mjlol:imagine Jordan Smith saying "wallahi" lmao.
Or a mix race chick calling me ABO WHILE I GIVE HER BACKSHOTS

Trending

Latest posts