Where did the Sahaba settle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who left Arabia during the Makkah period of the prophet.

Some say it was Eritrea, others Zeila.

It had to be Eritrea because Christianity had presence there.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Aksum which is modern day Tigray - Eritrea region.

Shame cus arabs don't like to entertain blacks in their land past the hajj period. They get off on mentioning the prophet and bilal's footsteps in heaven story. If i was bilal i would have asked for my footsteaps to be on a racist saudis face and that would be my jannah and their punishment at the same time. They Always bring up bilal and forget their own negroid blood through ishmaels mother hagaar and egyptian servant of pharaoh and these arabs act high and mighty.

:nahgirl:

Shame cus arabs don't like to entertain blacks in their land past the hajj period. They get off on mentioning the prophet and bilal's footsteps in heaven story. If i was bilal i would have asked for my footsteaps to be on a racist saudis face and that would be my jannah and their punishment at the same time. They Always bring up bilal and forget their own negroid blood through ishmaels mother hagaar and egyptian servant of pharaoh and these arabs act high and mighty.

Are you talking about the sahaba? :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP

Muslims enslaved more Black Africans than Christian Europeans did.

Apollo

VIP

"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."

Maqdisi (fl. 966 AD), Kitab al-Bad', vol.4

"The geographer al-Idrisi ascribes 'lack of knowledge and defective minds' to the black peoples. Their ignorance, he says, is notorious; men of learning and distinction are almost unknown among them, and their kings only acquire what they know about government and justice from the instruction of learned visitors from farther north."

Ibn Battuta, A.D. 1331

"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."

Jahiz (d. 868 AD), Kitab al-Bukhala'

"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."

Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, 14th century AD

Etc etc

"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."

Maqdisi (fl. 966 AD), Kitab al-Bad', vol.4

"The geographer al-Idrisi ascribes 'lack of knowledge and defective minds' to the black peoples. Their ignorance, he says, is notorious; men of learning and distinction are almost unknown among them, and their kings only acquire what they know about government and justice from the instruction of learned visitors from farther north."

Ibn Battuta, A.D. 1331

"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."

Jahiz (d. 868 AD), Kitab al-Bukhala'

"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."

Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, 14th century AD

Etc etc
I’ve known of these views, but Islam should’ve prevented these sentiments because it’s the only religion that declares racial equality

Status
Not open for further replies.