Where did AIDS come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I've heard a lot of theories and done some research on my own, but after all these years, no one seems to have a definite answer. This video is a tongue-in-cheek look at the most popular theory

Sol

?
tenor.gif

I've heard it was from eating gorilla meat in central Africa and having unclean unprotected sex. Greater apes are closely related to humans and weird diseases come from cannibalism.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I've heard it was from eating gorilla meat in central Africa and having unclean unprotected sex. Greater apes are closely related to humans and weird diseases come from cannibalism.

I have never heard that theory where Aids started in Africa rather than San Francisco where they recorded the first HIV victim in history.:comeon:

Some say its White South African colonisers trying to get rid of the black population. During the aparthaid it spread throughout the Southern Africa devastating the black population only.

What easier way to get a guinea pig than [when] you live in an apartheid system?” Jones says in the film. “Black people have got no rights, they need medical treatment. There’s a white ‘philanthropist’ coming in and saying, ‘You know, I’ll open up these clinics and I’ll treat you.’ And meantime [he is] actually the wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...igence-officers-spread-aids-black-communities

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
AIDS existed long before its popularity. It was known even during the Middle Ages. But since the late 70s, we know this disease more. I'd say it was a contact (intercourse) between one human with an animal and then that person gave it another human. Gays and blacks are notorious for having this disease.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Some say its White South African colonisers trying to get rid of the black population. During the aparthaid it spread throughout the Southern Africa devastating the black population only.

What easier way to get a guinea pig than [when] you live in an apartheid system?” Jones says in the film. “Black people have got no rights, they need medical treatment. There’s a white ‘philanthropist’ coming in and saying, ‘You know, I’ll open up these clinics and I’ll treat you.’ And meantime [he is] actually the wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...igence-officers-spread-aids-black-communities

I heard it was scientifically proven that the origin of AIDs is God's anger at homosexuals.:ulyin:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I heard it began to spread rapidly throughout Africa in the 20th century thanks to unclean needles that were used in national vaccinations.

Imagine sharing the same needle with 1000+ people and not getting some sort of blood infection. Yikes.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I've heard a lot of theories and done some research on my own, but after all these years, no one seems to have a definite answer. This video is a tongue-in-cheek look at the most popular theory

Aidis Spread first in the great town called Addis Ababa hence the name of the disease

I heard it began to spread rapidly throughout Africa in the 20th century thanks to unclean needles that were used in national vaccinations.

Imagine sharing the same needle with 1000+ people and not getting some sort of blood infection. Yikes.

Abaayo it was engineered by South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR). If you read the link I posted earlier. You will see that the dirty needles is just a bs excuse for the horrific nature of the apartheid. They should all be deported back to Nederlands just for the apartheid politics and all their wealth should be confiscated for spreading this desease.

It was created in a laboratory by Dutch Afrikaner scientists during Apartheid South Africa to get rid of the Bantus. It failed and still lingers on. This is why Southern Africa has the highest frequency of HIV.

/Suugo Science.

Also, see this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast

The film also explores the unexplained murder of a young SAIMR recruit in 1990, whose family believe was killed because of her work on an Aids-related project run by the group in South Africa and Mozambique.

And it also claims the group’s then leader had a racist, apocalyptic obsession with HIV/Aids. Keith Maxwell wrote about a plague he hoped would decimate black populations, cement white rule, and bring back conservative religious mores, according to papers collected by the film-makers.

Check out this link white ppl waa scary runtii.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

OMG I never knew Chappelle could be so attractive!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This subject of HIV AIDS used to give me orgasm when discussed. Also Homosexuality. Nowadays, I should care less. What is happening to me? Am I becoming Mrs Mufti or some?

Far more likely through poor preparation of gorilla meat leading to infection that beastiality you sick fucks lol:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.