LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko the Marehaan boys have a love & hate thing for ya

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko u r in Minnesota??? How come we cant meet in real life???

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This don’t sound good. What are y’all planning to do with my nigga.

@Sheikh they might try to jump your ass stay safe. I heard reiko be gang banging up north in Minnesota. I ain’t surprised they right next to reer Canada

Yeah fam I'm thinking the same thing but luckily the Sheikh travels from Seattle to Columbus every once in a while.

@Reiko is a ringleader of a cult? :mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Didn't you say you bite girls? :bell:

lol Great reason to stay away!
bell.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yeah fam I'm thinking the same thing but luckily the Sheikh travels from Seattle to Columbus every once in a while.

@Reiko is a ringleader of a cult? :mjlol:
No aboowe, Basra is looking for a husband, a MX husband so she can be closer to Farmaajo. And she promised me to sell liido beach for me. I'm just trying to eat caviar with my canjeelo.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No aboowe, Basra is looking for a husband, a MX husband so she can be closer to Farmaajo. And she promised me to sell liido beach for me. I'm just trying to eat caviar with my canjeelo.
Is caviar good?

I honestly hate always wanted to try it after I heard it being mentioned on Disney channel all the time when I was younger

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rumor has it, you're also a witch. You might do vodoo on me.

LOOOOOOOL I do have witch tendency! If u wear Hijaab i cant get access to your hair. I need to cut your hair lock to put a vodo on u

Sheikh

VIP

Abaayo @Basra has told me that she has a MX son. But her former MX husband my ina adeer and her aren't on good terms. But if she wants a MX husband to get closer to Farmaajo you gotta her help lose some baruur. You trying to arrange the Sheikh with her? :heh:

For me a young qalanjo > habaar. Common math. You know this.

Gibiin-Udug

Abaayo @Basra has told me that she has a MX son. But her former MX husband my ina adeer and her aren't on good terms. But if she wants a MX husband to get closer to Farmaajo you gotta her help lose some baruur. You trying to arrange the Sheikh with her? :heh:

For me a young qalanjo > habaar. Common math. You know this.
I thought Somali men love xusul baruur, single mothers. She will pay for everything as long as you provide the 2 inch pencil and take her to meet Farmaajo.

Is that a deal @Basra

Gibiin-Udug

LOOOOOOOL I do have witch tendency! If u wear Hijaab i cant get access to your hair. I need to cut your hair lock to put a vodo on u
Alla!

How do you know about vodoo hair thing, you just exposed yourself.

Basra you give me mama malyun vibes, are you her by any chance?

Sheikh

VIP
I thought Somali men love xusul baruur, single mothers. She will pay for everything as long as you provide the 2 inch pencil and take her to meet Farmaajo.

Is that a deal @Basra

Labo inch kulaha. :drakewtf: Somali men like myself love young xalimos. But habars are good for a backup plan.

I'll help her meet Jaalle Farmaajo.

Status
Not open for further replies.