Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Not my type

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nah he's not my type idk what it is but even if he was taller he'd no be my type. He has a baby face I already have one so it won't work:nahgirl:
I can't be hasid to my kids

No offence but he's lander aswell:damedamn: So No

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
yh the guy on the right is HELLA cute some chick from london said in real life hes like 5ft 5 sorry to break it to you lol
He's short though. I'm naturally allergic to short men.. I cross the street when I see a short man walking Infront of me.
I have all my short niggas in my prayers just so the don’t end up with women like y’all.
#stopshortniggaslander2018

I honeslty don’t know how I ended up being 6ft 1. This shit luck cause I’m taller than both my parents.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I have all my short niggas in my prayers just so the don’t end up with women like y’all.
#stopshortniggaslander2018

I honeslty don’t know how I ended up being 6ft 1. This shit luck cause I’m taller than both my parents.
please continue your prayers for unknown substances to keep out of tall females

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Short niggas need love too.

Just cause ur built like Kevin Durant don’t mean u shouldn’t be slandering niggas built like Isaiah Thomas
im 5ft8 tall but not too tall the ideal height for all niggas. It aint my fault short niggas get no love advice them to wear heels to lift them or something damnn

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Issa ideal height especially if husband like 6ft something

Guaranteed nba kids at that point.
thtas what im saying need the tall gene to be passed on my kids. Need at least one of them to be a pro baller and finally be the first somali american to be drafted in the nba cus this generation is full of bums who dash and dine smhh

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
thtas what im saying need the tall gene to be passed on my kids. Need at least one of them to be a pro baller and finally be the first somali american to be drafted in the nba cus this generation is full of bums who dash and dine smhh

I met so many guys that were interested in hooping. Only a few actually played on teams.

Ride issues plagued a lot of them. Also no parental support in regards to the sport was an issue.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I met so many guys that were interested in hooping. Only a few actually played on teams.

Ride issues plagued a lot of them. Also no parental support in regards to the sport was an issue.
sometimes parents need to f*ck off especially when the child has potentials in hooping they could go further without them interferring

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
sometimes parents need to f*ck off especially when the child has potentials in hooping they could go further without them interferring
Hooping is a common activity with dudes here.

All the major masjids in the area have basketball courts. When I was younger every weekend after duqsi from asr-Isha we all just hooped. A lot of the Somalis in fact hooped there

All my cousins out of state hoop as well

The feeling of being called abdi iverson is unmatchable.

It sucks so many are held back from participating in school spots

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hooping is a common activity with dudes here.

All the major masjids in the area have basketball courts. When I was younger every weekend after duqsi from asr-Isha we all just hooped. A lot of the Somalis in fact hooped there

All my cousins out of state hoop as well

The feeling of being called abdi iverson is unmatchable.

It sucks so many are held back from participating in school spots
interesting yh a lot of somali niggas hoop and some of them quite well than the other its just the parents that gotta go in making decisions especially if scouts see potential and yh abdi iverson is reaching lol never seen a somali THAT good or else he would be in the nba by now lets just admit were pretty wack at every sport apart from distance running. Thats only bcos of how we built

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
interesting yh a lot of somali niggas hoop and some of them quite well than the other its just the parents that gotta go in making decisions especially if scouts see potential and yh abdi iverson is reaching lol never seen a somali THAT good or else he would be in the nba by now lets just admit were pretty wack at every sport apart from distance running. Thats only bcos of how we built
Abdi Iverson, Mo curry are just common nicknames people can get just for being pretty decent or if they had like an amazing ass game one day.
Just add a nba players last name after someone’s first name.

That Somali dude just won a a jiu jitsu world champisonship. A xalimo is competing in international boxing completions(she pretty bad ass).

With some training and support we can do well in other sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts