Where are these

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
loud and brash Somali girls I keep hearing about.

80% of Somali girls in Canada are timid and soft spoken.

:ileycry: Is this a joke? Why is this always being repeated, are Somali girls in other countries gregarious? Maybe FOBs are loud but Somali girls seriously need a confidence boost and lessons on voice projection.

And I say this as a reformed mouse. :fittytousand:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Most SJWs are quiet as a mouse in real life, they all suffer from social anxiety and hardly talk to anyone IRL.

Look how maskiin and timid riya sounds.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Their anthem is bodak yellow on twitter but they sound like Becky and look like Fadumo. :yloezpe:

Wallahi people are creating alter egos on the internet in large numbers. You would think Somalis girls irl are the most progressive/non religious/loud/ghetto people on this planet. They even make african American ladies authibillaso

loud and brash Somali girls I keep hearing about.

80% of Somali girls in Canada are timid and soft spoken.

:ileycry: Is this a joke? Why is this always being repeated, are Somali girls in other countries gregarious? Maybe FOBs are loud but Somali girls seriously need a confidence boost and lessons on voice projection.

And I say this as a reformed mouse. :fittytousand:
Plz acknowledge me my dir queen

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Everything is exaggerated on the internet, the xalimos are all progressive, experienced, don't see color and the farahs are all alpha males with biceps that will break your face or the khaanis that like their prostate gland massaged.

Their anthem is bodak yellow on twitter but they sound like Becky and look like Fadumo. :yloezpe:

Wallahi people are creating alter egos on the internet in large numbers. You would think Somalis girls irl are the most progressive/non religious/loud/ghetto people on this planet. They even make african American ladies authibillaso
Current female am trying to smash is one of these types she blames somali men,has septum piercing,considers herself black.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
That forehead :mjlol:
upload_2017-9-26_19-25-9.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You must not have met reer USA Xalimos, they can be hard headed and heavy into BLM scene.

Not to mention they fight alot:mugshotman:

I think I need to marry a Xalimo from Canada:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.