Where are the Somali spot religious experts

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Quran, there is a lot of reference about the benefits of Paradise. That there will be beautiful women with large eyes. It seems the desire of men is being spoken for frequently. What about women desires? I don't see there is one mention of a woman being enticed about something in paradise except of the good stuff ie, rivers, food, etc etc But sexually speaking, I don't see women being told u will be matched with your beloved husband? Or if u didn't have one, u will get a perfect husband.

Or for the men who don't like 70 women and just love their wives.

Discuss

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
in Paradise believing men and women will be showered with blessings; there is no room for discrimination based on sex in Paradise. The life of women injannah will be as pleasant and happy as the life of men. Allah is not partial to any sex. He created both of them and He will take care of both of them according to their needs and desires. Let us all work to achieve thejannah and then, in sha’ Allah, we will find there what will satisfy all of us fully.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Women only desire money and that’s fax:5hcpspq:

Women do not want multiple men they don’t work like that.
:5hcpspq:

But we are talking about the Paradise here. Money is useless. People don't use money. If u desire something, it will appear right in front of u.

I get that women don't desire multiple men, but u don't see women as a main target to being told the benefits of Paradise. Its seems, the main target is the real strong man who desires women.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
in Paradise believing men and women will be showered with blessings; there is no room for discrimination based on sex in Paradise. The life of women injannah will be as pleasant and happy as the life of men. Allah is not partial to any sex. He created both of them and He will take care of both of them according to their needs and desires. Let us all work to achieve thejannah and then, in sha’ Allah, we will find there what will satisfy all of us fully.

I have no doubt of Allaah's swt Justice. Allaah swt will do justice to both men and women.

From translating the Quran, can we assume the justice is that women are at the back ground and men are the up front ? Class A. And Class B.

I mean, of course, at the end of the day, Allaah swt who created us knows what is best for us

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ukhti it's because we men are simple what most men want is the same, but women differ.

So do you really think there would be a narration that says the men would be muscular and hung like mules in jannah kkkkkkk come on but whatever you want you will get.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ukhti it's because we men are simple what most men want is the same, but women differ.

So do you really think there would be a narration that says the men would be muscular and hung like mules in jannah kkkkkkk come on but whatever you want you will get.

But where is the advertisement enticing for women?

honestly, paradise is looking really good for men
the men can get more than one human wife and 72 huur al 3ayn while the women get the ideal man
the human wives will not be comparable to the huur al 3ayn and will have a higher status than them
women will get to experience the same thing as the men other than that and of course the stamina
hey, at least you got into jannah :mjlol:

In Quran, there is a lot of reference about the benefits of Paradise. That there will be beautiful women with large eyes. It seems the desire of men is being spoken for frequently. What about women desires? I don't see there is one mention of a woman being enticed about something in paradise except of the good stuff ie, rivers, food, etc etc But sexually speaking, I don't see women being told u will be matched with your beloved husband? Or if u didn't have one, u will get a perfect husband.

Or for the men who don't like 70 women and just love their wives.

Discuss
It's out of modesty for the female why anything that is of sexual nature is not mentioned because it goes against there hayaa.

There is also another element which was best demonstrated by an exercise during a tasfeer session regarding the verse in Imran that lists the things that male's desire the most in this world.

The teacher before he got to the ayah instructed all the male students to write down there top 5 desires on a piece of paper and the same was done with the females students.

The male's all wrote the same things corresponding perfectly with the ayah and they did so relatively quickly.

In comparison, the female students took a very long time to make up there minds.

They changed there lists several times crossing out items before reluctantly settling for there top 5 which ALL differed from each other. (unlike the male's)

This simple exercise demonstrated something powerful. The female is much more complex in her desires and needs, which varies from time to time or season to season on a unique individual basis.

This of course is a compliment because the male's desires is easily summarized as there is nothing unique about them.

Only a few aspects of Jannah that we can somewhat relate to in this world are told to us.

The vast majority of it is cannot even be described with our limited language/knowledge or even understood by our imaginations.

Isn't it enough for you know that the female's that enter Jannah will look better then the hoor al ayn the male's get? and you that you will get everything your heart desires?

Do you really need to be told you will get 100 different Husbands as encouragement or something sexual in nature? where is your hayaa?

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
honestly, paradise is looking really good for men
the men can get more than one human wife and 72 huur al 3ayn while the women get the ideal man
the human wives will not be comparable to the huur al 3ayn and will have a higher status than them
women will get to experience the same thing as the men other than that and of course the stamina
hey, at least you got into jannah :mjlol:
Not true, women in jannah are more beautiful than the Huurs according to the hadeeth. Women get everything men get but the reason why this specific thing isnt mentioned is to preserve the hayaa of women. Also because every woman wants different things whereas men are basically all the same in their desires(sex,sex,sex).

:pachah1: sex in Jannah is not like sex on earth..anyway you will be given a choice do you want your husband on earth?
Or
You want a husband based on your fantasies?
I hope you happily married

Last edited:
Not true, women in jannah are more beautiful than the Huurs according to the hadeeth. Women get everything men get but the reason why this specific thing isnt mentioned is to preserve the hayaa of women. Also because every woman wants different things whereas men are basically all the same in their desires(sex,sex,sex).
that's what i said :cosbyhmm:

Biologically speaking, sex is essentially a tool for procreating so that a species may continue to exist. Pleasure is used to entice and to motivate us to procreate. In heaven, where procreating will be futile, for what reason is there to having sex?

For pleasure? But pleasure is merely a catalyst for something bigger, and if that something becomes redundant, to what purpose is there to a catalyst?

Sex is essentially a function of life, it has no place in the afterlife, unless the afterlife is just life v2. And if that is the case, why even take us from this world?

I don't want 72 virgins in heaven, I want them now, while I'm alive to fully enjoy them. @Basra you don't have to wait for a promise in heaven and you don't have to tolerate just one man. Feel free to sample all the varieties of men the world has to offer.......because it's only for life girl. :tocry:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's out of modesty for the female why anything that is of sexual nature is not mentioned because it goes against there hayaa.

There is also another element which was best demonstrated by an exercise during a tasfeer session regarding the verse in Imran that lists the things that male's desire the most in this world.

The teacher before he got to the ayah instructed all the male students to write down there top 5 desires on a piece of paper and the same was done with the females students.

The male's all wrote the same things corresponding perfectly with the ayah and they did so relatively quickly.

In comparison, the female students took a very long time to make up there minds.

They changed there lists several times crossing out items before reluctantly settling for there top 5 which ALL differed from each other. (unlike the male's)

This simple exercise demonstrated something powerful. The female is much more complex in her desires and needs, which varies from time to time or season to season on a unique individual basis.

This of course is a compliment because the male's desires is easily summarized as there is nothing unique about them.

Only a few aspects of Jannah that we can somewhat relate to in this world are told to us.

The vast majority of it is cannot even be described with our limited language/knowledge or even understood by our imaginations.

Isn't it enough for you know that the female's that enter Jannah will look better then the hoor al ayn the male's get? and you that you will get everything your heart desires?

Do you really need to be told you will get 100 different Husbands as encouragement or something sexual in nature? where is your hayaa?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

First of all, thank you for that long Oped article. Huuuish.

Second of all, my point was not to say i want a number of men. If u noticed i mentioned husband. Not husbands. My point was where is the reward out right spoken for the women?

Thirdly, Where did u get the fact where we will look better than the hoor alayns???? Hadith or Quran?

Fourthly but certainly not last;

Thank you for that long article. lol

The biggest reward in Hannah would be seeing Allah, chilling with the prophets and the companions. Man who is going to have time for sex?

I can’t wait I shall go ask Khalid bin walid are how he smashed the romans in the battle of Yarmouth? Or how saad ibn Abi waqas ended the Persian empire or salahuddin took Jerusalem back?

that’s what I looking forward to. Hope we all get in inshallah with the mercy of Allah

Trending

Latest posts