Where are the chandlers of the world?

Where are the chandlers( from friends) , Ted mosbey’s (from how I met your mother),Marshall’s (from how I met your mother), Andy (from the office), norms (from cheers), and jacks (from threes company) of the worllldddd ugghhh I hate today’s men y’all so fucking lame fucking kill me now yuck I’m tired of these f*ck boys man, no husband material left.

Where are the chandlers( from friends) , Ted mosbey’s (from how I met your mother),Marshall’s (from how I met your mother), Andy (from the office), norms (from cheers), and jacks (from threes company) of the worllldddd ugghhh I hate today’s men y’all so fucking lame fucking kill me now yuck I’m tired of these f*ck boys man, no husband material left.

"You can't let a girl feel good about herself. It will backfire on you. Every compliment has to be backhanded. 'Oh I like your dress, but I'd like it more if you had prettier hair"
- Andy Bernard

I think there are a few of these gems left lol

"You can't let a girl feel good about herself. It will backfire on you. Every compliment has to be backhanded. 'Oh I like your dress, but I'd like it more if you had prettier hair"
- Andy Bernard

I think there are a few of these gems left lol
Waat? I am confusion

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All those men are low test cucks fictional characters created by Jewish directors to manufacture public opinion on whats an 'ideal man'

Notice how none of them are Alpha and just caters to the female, this is the exact opposite of what a man should be.

All those men are low test cucks fictional characters created by Jewish directors to manufacture public opinion on whats an 'ideal man'

Notice how none of them are Alpha and just caters to the female, this is the exact opposite of what a man should be.
You sound like an incel. A man not being aggressive and overly sexual doesn’t make him a beta. Continue watching those mgtow vids lamo

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You sound like an incel. A man not being aggressive and overly sexual doesn’t make him a beta. Continue watching those mgtow vids lamo
Abaayo i'm know these things better than you, you need daqaan celis fast, you sound like you've been brainwashed by western media, if you take the @VixR route, your ovaries will dry up in no time.

Abaayo i'm know these things better than you, you need daqaan celis fast, you sound like you've been brainwashed by western media, if you take the @VixR route, your ovaries will dry up in no time.
Too late for dagan ceelis I’m a whole gaal. And a funny finically stable sweet man > a hot strong alpha.

If i ( and most reasonable women) were to go for an “alpha”(the mgtow community definition of an alpha) it would be just for a fun time, not for a relationship. Those men belong to the community.

That's what Andy said on the Office. He's kind of a douche bag.

And I appreciate being confusion
In the last couple of seasons he was an absolute douche but he was such a sweetheart before. I don’t recall him saying that and if he did a assume it was a built in joke?doesnt fit his personality

In the last couple of seasons he was an absolute douche but he was such a sweetheart before. I don’t recall him saying that and if he did a assume it was a built in joke?doesnt fit his personality

When he first appeared in Season 3 or whenever, he was crazy af - remember he had to go to anger management. We was a super nice guy when he came back though, although still kinda weird.

But then again, if you went to Cornell and had your own acapella group with Broccoli Rob, you have the right to be weird

VixR

Veritas
Don’t fixate on alpha-beta. That’s not reality. Isn’t there more to you?

Once, a guy told me him and his brothers were arguing about who’s more alpha. They decided to determine it once in for all. How? They pulled out their dicks, and a hierarchy was established from then on in the house growing up. I had so many questions.

Don’t fixate on alpha-beta. That’s not reality. Isn’t there more to you?

Once, a guy told me him and his brothers were arguing about who’s more alpha. They decided to determine it once in for all. How? They pulled out their dicks, and a hierarchy was established from then on in the house growing up. I had so many questions.

That's fagge.ts move.

what happened to ur sugar daddy?:ftw9nwa: did he like drop it like it's hot.loool jk

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Long ago all four nations lived in peace and harmony.....but everything changed when the globalists attacked.

We live in a different world now. Homosexuality is rife, feminism has turned men off marriage. Incels cry in basements and plan to kill stacey's and chads and transgenders secretly want to take over when the time is right.

Me personally. I'm just enjoying the ride.

:browtf: