Where are the best looking Somalis from in diaspora

Where?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United states and somalia. That is the only countries I have been so I don't how how somalis who live in others countries look like.

S

syntax

As if there is any notable difference. :O27GWRK:

That's why i hate these type of questions. Maybe OP is not serious but i know some people say things like Somali's from x country are the best looking. Sure you probably seen a couple more attractive people from that country compared to other countries, but regression towards the mean usually takes care of that and evens everything out.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I only know the us so by default:kanyeshrug:
After Latinos they probably have the second most attractive females in the city:obama:

T

Tokio

tbh Netherlands has Masha Allah sisters. almost all the pretty ones I know hail from there.

That's why i hate these type of questions. Maybe OP is not serious but i know some people say things like Somali's from x country are the best looking. Sure you probably seen a couple more attractive people from that country compared to other countries, but regression towards the mean usually takes care of that and evens everything out.

Yeah, but at the same time---these countries are not equal.

A Somali girl in Canada will have access to medicine, good diet, clean environment, and other things which her cousin in Somalia has zero access too. Why else are Somali-Canadian women so much more hotter than the girls who live in Somalia? I think Somali girls in North America are the best looking because of their better environment and much-higher standard of living.

S

syntax

Yeah, but at the same time---these countries are not equal.

A Somali girl in Canada will have access to medicine, good diet, clean environment, and other things which her cousin in Somalia has zero access too. Why else are Somali-Canadian women so much more hotter than the girls who live in Somalia? I think Somali girls in North America are the best looking because of their better environment and much-higher standard of living.

True but I thought it was implied we were talking about Somalis in the diaspora, not the ones back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts