where are d&m and bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
bruh even the most dirtiest kafira doesnt talk this way kkkk
Haha why I am satan my dear I don't give a shit what people think haha the most vile things I say because I hold no shame in what I say to people. I am not a child who will cry at the sound is something which rattles their minds. I will devour your mind and expose you to the dark side

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I am not childish nature. Nor do i see sex as a taboo my sister. However i do not blurt out my fantasies in a thread full of horny males. I see no reason to have a broken DM box. :chrisfreshhah:
I love to entice these sexually frustrated men it's their religion which has caused this, they can't go out and vanquish their poor winkies instead they have to pay out with an expensive meher haha. Fools !!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Haha why I am satan my dear I don't give a shit what people think haha the most vile things I say because I hold no shame in what I say to people. I am not a child who will cry at the sound is something which rattles their minds. I will devour your mind and expose you to the dark side

show us that u are female
u dont have to make pussypic, voice will be good doe

IMG_7282.JPG
I love to entice these sexually frustrated men it's their religion which has caused this, they can't go out and vanquish their poor winkies instead they have to pay out with an expensive meher haha. Fools !!
You likin yourself as a fem fatal but this is probaly how you look like in everyday life :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts