Where’s the Somali superhero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites have Superman, blacks have black panther, Asians have Jackie Chan, and Indians have Aladdin. But where is the Somali superhero? Don’t say wakanda cause that’s for west Africans and black Americans. Not somali

Smh this is our Somalian Superman
0929F4F2-EA27-4408-AB9F-B22C7BB9BBA2.jpeg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Whites have Superman, blacks have black panther, Asians have Jackie Chan, and Indians have Aladdin. But where is the Somali superhero? Don’t say wakanda cause that’s for west Africans and black Americans. Not somali
Relax dude Black Panther was created by Cadaan man and he is from East Africa like us marka waa our hero too.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Midakale this qumayo called Lightbright was a Somali Marvel superhero. Created during the days of the glorious Somali Republic. Now no one wants to create a Somali character unless it's a pirate. f*ck how low we have gotten.

713642-lightbright1.jpg

upload_2019-5-19_15-50-1.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
Alladin is not Indian war you caqli is like that of a dameer. He is portrayed as an Arab, but the story was actually based in China.

Apollo

VIP
There are only 800,000 Somalis in the West.. and Somalia does not have a good anime/movie industry.

Have some perspective folks.

There are only 800,000 Somalis in the West.. and Somalia does not have a good anime/movie industry.

Have some perspective folks.

We have many figures in Somali history that were great figures, both men and women. It would be good to re-brand them in anime/manga.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
One day I will kickstart the Somali animation industry. Wallahi you are right I’m ashamed that we have literally NOTHING.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
We have many figures in Somali history that were great figures, both men and women. It would be good to re-brand them in anime/manga.
True, but we have to take the initiative our selfs rather than foreigners doing it for us.

Midakale this qumayo called Lightbright was a Somali Marvel superhero. Created during the days of the glorious Somali Republic. Now no one wants to create a Somali character unless it's a pirate. f*ck how low we have gotten.

713642-lightbright1.jpg

View attachment 72622
Nice. I think western comics go by the Greco Roman body type, which is something that most Somali people don't naturally have. I could see a Somali superhero with a Spiderman body type with a doctor who/ pragmatic fit fighting style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending