Where’s the logic in “Somaliland was a protectorate and not a colony”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I relapsed ,but I had to speak to truth ileen waa xaran beentu

It's okey to defend your fellow MJ brethren but it's not good lie especially in the holy month of Ramadan.

Read this source.

6fUUe0V8TYyUooXeAZlxtw.png

If the "zoo" thing was true then we would know. It would be in our traditions, in our tongue, in our books and in the museams of Hargeisa but you'll find no mention of zoo because it was made up in the Somali forums.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Factz @Yonis both of you guys are mistaken.

@Yonis it wasn't only Habar Awal or Isaaq, Ciise and Some Darood subclans such as Dhullos were also involved. It is misleading to say only Isaaq were in the Zoos when your Dhullos cousins were also there.

@Factz Why are u throwing Toljecle under the bus? They are noble people. Post the full source of that paragraph you posted or leave them the hell alone. That is very weak, desperate and shameful that you're throwing a peaceful clan like Toljecle under the bus just because you can't take an L in a little FKD.

Your source looks like some shit written in Microsoft word with spelling and grammar mistakes. I think you wrote it yourself.

The clans that participated did it as part of a "cultural experience" that is just euphemism for a play or a circus. They would mostly reenact tribal battles. The people who did this shit were very, very poor so they came to Europe to make money and then return home to Somalia.

This pic below is of two families in the zoos, Ciise and Habar Awal.

Carl Hagenback's Tierpark Stelligen-Hamburg

Ethiopian Isa And Habr Awal Madchen und Frauen

6fadf464-f116-438b-b726-a4747c48b82f-jpeg.45264

Clans that were represented in the zoos.

Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 1.44.21 PM.png

http://sciences.gloubik.info//spip.php?article1467

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

@Yonis it wasn't only Habar Awal or Isaaq, Ciise and Some Darood subclans such as Dhullos were also involved. It is misleading to say only Isaaq were in the Zoos when your Dhullos cousins were also there.

@Factz Why are u throwing Toljecle under the bus? They are noble people. Post the full source of that paragraph or leave em alone. That is very desperate shameful shit that your throwing a peaceful clan like Toljecle under the bus just because you can't take a little FKD.

Your source looks like some shit written in microsoft word with spelling and grammar mistakes.

The clans that participated did it as part of a "cultural experience" that is just euphemism for a play or a circus. They would mostly reenact tribal battles. The people who did this shit were very, very poor so they came to Europe to make money and then return home to Somalia.

View attachment 46278

If you read the source, it says a cultural ceremony not a zoo so I didn't throw Toljecle under the bus. Nothing wrong with making lacag.

@James Dahl Knows more about this stuff. He'll explain it to you that it was simply a place where small number of Somalis made money by expressing their culture and once it was completed, they would return back to their homeland.

Cumar

VIP
If you read the source, it says cultural ceremony not zoo so I didn't throw Toljecle under the bus. Nothing wrong with making lacag.

@James Dahl Knows more about this stuff. He'll explain it to you that it was simply a place where small number of Somalis made money by expressing their culture and once it was completed, they would return back to their homeland.

Either post your full source like I did or just shut up. I know you wrote that shit. It has spelling and grammar mistakes and doesn't look like it came from an academic source at all.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

@Factz Why are u throwing Toljecle under the bus? They are noble people. Post the full source of that paragraph you posted or leave them the hell alone. That is very weak, desperate and shameful that you're throwing a peaceful clan like Toljecle under the bus just because you can't take an L in a little FKD.

Your source looks like some shit written in Microsoft word with spelling and grammar mistakes. I think you wrote it yourself.

This pic below is of two families in the zoos, Ciise and Habar Awal.

Clans that were represented in the zoos.

View attachment 46278
This was not even fdk

This guy kept on saying it was only To'jeclo so i had to correct him.

Cumar

VIP
This was not even fdk

This guy kept on saying it was only To'jeclo so i had to correct him.

Yeah. I don't deny that Isaaq were there but we clearly were not the only ones. :manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yeah. I don't deny that Isaaq were there but we clearly were not the only ones. :manny:
I suspected dhulos might have too since they were part of British Somaliland, but i didn't see anything until now, i'm not even denying it.

Cumar

VIP
Why you telling me to shut up? You're a kid. Your sources are written in another language.

This looks like a blog. Since when were blogs a source? :mjlol:

This? http://sciences.gloubik.info//spip.php?article1467

The source are mostly in French and German you numbskull, because that's where most of the Zoos were.

Keep dodging posting your full source though that apparently says Toljecle were the only clan there:ulyin:.

Cumar

VIP
I suspected dhulos might have too since they were part of British Somaliland, but i didn't see anything until now, i'm not even denying it.

Yeah you know why they were there? Because Cadaans are a sick people, they wanted to see Somalis reenact tribal battles. That's why it makes sense Dhullos were there.

They would get HA to fight Issa in "battles" and HY/HJ to fight Dhullos since those clans usually beef. :bell:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The source are mostly in French and German you numbskull, because that's where most of the Zoos were.

Keep dodging posting your full source though that apparently Toljecle were the only clan there:ulyin:.

There is a reason why you are called shegaad. No HA over here said it was a zoo. It was a cultural ceremony, even white historians like @James Dahl will tell you that. Plus, most of the cultural cermonony took place in Dublin and last time I checked it was part of the British Empire. I might have call other HA members to see your bullshit.

Zoo kuluhala. :gucciwhat:

Cumar

VIP
There is a reason why you are called shegaad. No HA over here said it was a zoo. It was a cultural ceremony, even white historians like @James Dahl will tell you that. Plus, most of the cultural cermonony took place in Dublin and last time I checked it was part of the British Empire. I might have call other HA members to see your bullshit.

Zoo kuluhala. :gucciwhat:

Are you going to post your source or not? I hate liars, you singled out Toljecle (HJ) so @The Cushitic One won't save u this time. :farmajoyaab:

Nobody with any intelligence denies the zoos existed. Calling them cultural expression is just a euphemism to deny reality. It is fucked up history.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yeah you know why they were there? Because Cadaans are a sick people, they wanted to see Somalis reenact tribal battles. That's why it makes sense Dhullos were there.

They would get HA to fight Issa in "battles" and HY/HJ to fight Dhullos since those clans usually beef. :bell:
Thats some fucked up shyt :bell:

Cumar

VIP
@Factz I thought you were supposed to be some Pro-Isaaq nationalist guy, why you throwing HJ under the bus for shisheeye?

Drop the act.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are you going to post your source or not? I hate liars, you singled out Toljecle (HJ) so @The Cushitic One won't save u this time. :farmajoyaab:

It never said Habar Jeclo. It said To'jeclo. Plus, cultural ceremony is different from a zoo. It's not an L.

TFCpHP3DSZCIyNyMcgxKfw.png

You didn't even post a source but a stupid blog written in another language. How am I suppose to take that serious? Go to Hargeisa museam you idiot and they will tell you it was a cultural ceremony, not a zoo.

Cumar

VIP
It never said Habar Jeclo. It said To'jeclo.

TFCpHP3DSZCIyNyMcgxKfw.png

You didn't even post a source but a stupid blog written in another language. How am I suppose to take that serious? Go to Hargeisa museam you idiot and they will tell you it was a cultural ceremony, not a zoo.

Wikipedia LOL!

Toljecle ally with HJ, stop dividing brothers to score online points in FKD :drakekidding:
I posted a source, while you posted nothing.:mjhaps:

You can only criticize my source when you post yours. Until then FOH. :camby:

Cumar

VIP
@Factz No one is going to save you from this shameful L you took today. Not even Habar Jeclo you ass kiss daily will save u since u threw your only ally under the bus. :mjhaps:

World

VIP
"Somaliland, a barren, barely inhabitable and wholly pointless British colony"

E926BEA9-28F1-414C-81EF-5D5509669542.jpeg

But but we wuz protectorate and shieet :icon lol::icon lol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wikipedia LOL!

Toljecle ally with HJ, stop dividing brothers to score online points in FKD :drakekidding:
I posted a source, while you posted nothing.:mjhaps:

You can only criticize my source when you post yours. Until then FOH. :camby:

You want me to go further for the lineage? :pachah1:

ILohLA_mQe_7Ku5c1pcBWQ.png

Blog and source are two different things my friend. Plus, yours is not even in English.

For the last time it wasn't a zoo but a cultural ceremony and if you say it's a zoo then don't claim my clan. This was made up by our enemies from Somali forums.

@James Dahl educate this fool. :gucciwhat:

Cumar

VIP
You want me to go further for the lineage? :pachah1:

ILohLA_mQe_7Ku5c1pcBWQ.png

Blog and source are two different things my friend. Plus, yours is not even in English.

For the last time it wasn't a zoo but a cultural ceremony and if you say it's a zoo than don't claim then my clan. This was made up by our enemies from Somali forums.

@James Dahl educate this fool. :gucciwhat:

Cultural Experiences! :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Why you taking this so personal about what it's called unless you had ancestors working in the zoos? :cosbyhmm:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending