Whenever I see JIRON marauding around here as a saint this video comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TheShinning and @sigmund i know y’all will lovely dovey with this @Jiron wolf Ina sheep’s clothing. He is a known toucher. Be careful ladies. He is the true Bill Cosby. DO NOT ACCEPT A DRINK FROM HIM

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@R.Kelly this is probably the first time that I got visibly upset, I can handle negative energy directed at me but every person draws the line somewhere, and mine is attacking the character of one the greatest human beings to live in our lifetime, Mr Rogers. He should be protected at all costs, truly a gem that inspired millions of people through decades of positivity:)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@R.Kelly this is probably the first time that I got visibly upset, I can handle negative energy directed at me but every person draws the line somewhere, and mine is attacking the character of one the greatest human beings to live in our lifetime, Mr Rogers. He should be protected at all costs, truly a gem that inspired millions of people through decades of positivity:)

annoy.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Jiron Keep your positive energy up, bruv. Sometimes this website really needs it. The only criticism I have of you is maybe that your positivity comes off at times as you being a lil' bit fake and dishonest, but that's really the only downside. I hope you don't ever feel pressured to always be positive and if you feel truly passionate about a subject at times, don't feel like your reputation prevents you from expressing yourself. Just my two cents, anyways; you're still a great guy. Peace ✌️

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Jiron Keep your positive energy up, bruv. Sometimes this website really needs it. The only criticism I have of you is maybe that your positivity comes off at times as you being a lil' bit fake and dishonest, but that's really the only downside. I hope you don't ever feel pressured to always be positive and if you feel truly passionate about a subject at times, don't feel like your reputation prevents you from expressing yourself. Just my two cents, anyways; you're still a great guy. Peace ✌️

images

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

Best advice I received this year, thanks for the feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending