Whenever I hear the phrase 'boys will be boys' I always feel a dread deep inside

I can't really relate to 'boys will be boys' because I wasted my childhood being a sedentary beta coward instead of playing sports, taking action and getting into fights/real trouble etc. It's ovah...

I suggest you do a name change, exchange the pfp for something better and stop validating this pitiful persona. Maybe you did not experience an eventful childhood, but you're still alive can look forward to new experiences. Otherwise, you will look back at these days and repeat, "Oh, I wasted my young adult years because I was a beta coward."

Being a real man is all effort.

Try to gain from Islam. Learn how the Prophet (PBUH) handled things and make sure you prioritize Islam first. You will realize your higher potential by accessing the path God laid out before you.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Ina adeer, I want to slap you so hard rn. Somali baa tahay what more motivation do you need?
If you haven’t gotten there yet, pretend like you have. Keep you back straight and chin up while walking, make eye contact with people, put effort into having a firm handshake. Wake up before anyone else, get a job, save money, go to the gym, pick up a sport and don’t overthink about things that go wrong. None of these things are hard to do saxib and it will increase your self confidence

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
Ina adeer, I want to slap you so hard rn. Somali baa tahay what more motivation do you need?
If you haven’t gotten there yet, pretend like you have. Keep you back straight and chin up while walking, make eye contact with people, put effort into having a firm handshake. Wake up before anyone else, get a job, save money, go to the gym, pick up a sport and don’t overthink about things that go wrong. None of these things are hard to do saxib and it will increase your self confidence
Tell him to pick up driving itz one of the greatest sports in mankind

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It is important to understand that our childhood experiences, whether positive or negative, are ultimately determined by Allah's decree/qadr. You should not dwell on who or what caused your childhood to be wasted, but rather focus on the fact that God never burdens a soul beyond what it can bear.

With determination and the power of dua, you have the ability to recover from your past and live the life you desire. The answer to your problems lies within your capabilities..

Also what @The alchemist said. 🙃

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Waryaa, you keep this shit up and I'll have you flown down to Bosaso and beat some ragnimo into you with my bare goddamn hands. Eat some meat, stop beating your meat, go outside, get some hobbies and live your life. Don't make me slap the shit out of you.

Can you give examples when it's used that makes you think that?
I have heard stories about boys straight up sexually assaulting girls and have it attributed towards that their just boys and she was wearing revealing clothes

plus half of the things boys can do because they are just boys women wouldn't be allowed to do half as much

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I have heard stories about boys straight up sexually assaulting girls and have it attributed towards that their just boys and she was wearing revealing clothes

plus half of the things boys can do because they are just boys women wouldn't be allowed to do half as much
I’ve never heard of it being used in that context. It’s usually a comment mothers make when they see boys play fighting or something like that

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I did some stuff in school I'm not exactly proud of. Still got a bit until I'm an adult and it seems I will have a few more stories to tell by then.

NidarNidar

Punisher

Usually coming from their deluded mothers, their father would have beaten them to an inch of their lives.

Trending

Latest posts