When your manager hates you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you quit or keep your job?
I did.
I have to admit he was coolest manager I have ever had I came late sucked at the job cus it paid crap no sick time vaca time or benefits. So I walked in to my manager's office told him it was my last day 2 hours before my shift ended told him thank you and I am sorry giving you hard time lol I could see his excitement in his face. I have never felt so.relived for quitting a job yet sad because my manager was the nicest guy.

Good luck finding a better job. It isn’t worth to stay somewhere you don’t enjoy working with your colleagues and in particular, your boss. You did in a very civilised way.

Good luck finding a better job. It isn’t worth to stay somewhere you don’t enjoy working with your colleagues and in particular, your boss. You did in a very civilised way.
Coworkers were great mostly I was just embarrassed to the point I was avoiding running into my boss lol oh well

@Halimo-2018

You took the best course of action, but do you think if prospective employers call h/him to check on your previous employment history, s/he will recommend you to them? That’s if you included them in your c.v
I'm
.He will probably put in a good word for me but I won't risk it lol I've done enough damage already. Honestly if it paid better I would be on time. Eveyone else was taking vacations and being paid well I think that's what led to my laziness but I was thankful that I had a job till something better came up.

@Halimo-2018

If men ever had periods, there would’ve been shootings in workplaces each day, therefore employers and governments would’ve given us a week holidays each month, I don’t know how women who have periods or their pmt manage to follow the norm and pretend they do like some colleagues and the bosses. You guys are awesome and mentally tougher than us, men..

@Halimo-2018

If men ever had periods, there would’ve been shootings in workplaces each day, therefore employers and governments would’ve given us a week holidays each month, I don’t know how women who have periods or their pmt manage to follow the norm and pretend they do like some colleagues and the boss. You guys are awesome and mentally tougher than us, men..
Ahahaha Allah knows yall's limits. this is the main reason why some.men respect women.

@Halimo-2018

If men ever had periods, there would’ve been shootings in workplaces each day, therefore employers and governments would’ve given us a week holidays each month, I don’t know how women who have periods or their pmt manage to follow the norm and pretend they do like some colleagues and the bosses. You guys are awesome and mentally tougher than us, men..
Their created different

Why were you so bad at this job? You were probably doing better than you give yourself credit for. Was this your first job? I remember you were quite young, if I'm not mistaking you for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending