When you went to Mogadishu, which district were u living at?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I went to Mogadishu in 2014 and I lived in xamar jadiid it was a nice place except for the little kids that throw stones at people

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Villa Somalia
B5A01080-62A8-4EE8-B103-D0679AFE5442.png

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I went to Mogadishu in 2014 and I lived in xamar jadiid it was a nice place except for the little kids that throw stones at people
Edit: I just found out that xamar jadiid is just a neighbourhood not a district, the district is wardhiigley

Yaraye

VIP
except kids that throw stones? that shit sounds like it hurts:kanyehmm: the way you just added that to your post nonchalantly looooool!:dead::mjlol:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
except kids that throw stones? that shit sounds like it hurts:kanyehmm: the way you just added that to your post nonchalantly looooool!:dead::mjlol:
Kids in somalia are known for throwing stones alot of people lose their eyes of this 💀

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
bisinka! That's serious :kanyehmm:
Yh that serious, once u beat one of their boys it's over for u, A whole group of them will chase u with stones, forget about stones some of them will carry bricks and once that shit hits u, u know it's over

Yaraye

VIP
Yh that serious, once u beat one of their boys it's over for u, A whole group of them will chase u with stones, forget about stones some of them will carry bricks and once that shit hits u, u know it's over
acuudu billah! :ohhh: how do you make sure that one of those idiots doesn't throw stones at you? :drakewtf:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
acuudu billah! :ohhh: how do you make sure that one of those idiots doesn't throw stones at you? :drakewtf:
Basically that shit happened to me I had to run away for 2km from them I went inside a house and told the family about my situation the mother of the house kicked me out 💀 and had to run another 1km
:stressed:

Trending