When you notice someone insulting somalis, how do you respond?

What do you do?

• Total voters

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I don't care

:gaasdrink:
29C86B91-8330-4D91-BF2C-200289F3A7FB.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't care

:gaasdrink:
That makes you weak. I seen right wing trolls shouting racist shit on the bus about congo before and they got knocked out. Tho i feel like kncokign the mout just makes them more hateful. I really can't help ppl like that anyway. Some are too far gone

Just record them. That normally makes anyone look like a hypocrite and the priceless look on their face as they realise they have to beg you to forgive them or have their faces blasted for all their friends and family on the internet.

That makes you weak. I seen right wing trolls shouting racist shit on the bus about congo before and they got knocked out. Tho i feel like kncokign the mout just makes them more hateful. I really can't help ppl like that anyway. Some are too far gone

Just record them. That normally makes anyone look like a hypocrite and the priceless look on their face as they realise they have to beg you to forgive them or have their faces blasted for all their friends and family on the internet.

Well done my friend, you can represent doing what you do and I will stay "weak".
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't hang out with low IQ baboons who feel vindicated to insult others. So no I cannot relate to this problem but thanks for asking.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I don't hang out with low IQ baboons who feel vindicated to insult others. So no I cannot relate to this problem but thanks for asking.
I meant if you’ve noticed a random troll on the internet or some random person irl spewing racist shit about somalis lol

Trending