When you marry, you should also consider the reputation of their siblings

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Your husband and wife should be analyzed and be scrutinized before marriage but it is equally important to do the same with their siblings.

Are they criminals?
Are they s?
Are they homosexuals?
Do they smoke?
Do they have stable lives?
Are they Muslim? (I can't believe you have to ask this question now).
Do they think they are white?

When you marry, you also marry into the family. Be careful. These are people who will have unlimited access to your home and your children. You will be expected to treat them like your own family.

Last edited:

Lmao
True but it’s not that deep. If she’s a good muslimah and y’all vibe you could look past her family

Lmao
It's very deep. Your children will be influenced.
God Guides who he wills fam, it’s not that deep. If my spouse has a fucked up family I’d tell them to fix up as they enter my house and then they could do w.e tf they want once they leave.

Your husband and wife should be analyzed and be scrutinized before marriage but it is equally important to do the same with their siblings.

Are they criminals?
Are they s?
Are they ******s?
Do they smoke?
Do they have stable lives?
Are they Muslim? (I can't believe you have to ask this question now).
Do they think they are white?

When you marry, you also marry into the family. Be careful. These are people who will have unlimited access to your home and your children. You will be expected to treat them like your own family.
:gucciwhat:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I don't think anyone chooses their family, so if someone is a good person and their family is messed up they shouldn't be rejected because of that. Maybe the family can change anyway.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I don't think anyone chooses their family, so if someone is a good person and their family is messed up they shouldn't be rejected because of that. Maybe the family can change anyway.
are you talking about your family dynamics and that men shouldn't reject you for being born in a messed up family.

I understand sister, I hope your dating life becomes easier. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Trending