When You Hear Something Shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just overhead someone in my home say something shocking, he said 'did that person die' and I at first didn't process he was just joking and this weird but always happen shot thru my gut. Do you get that also guys? what the hell is it, it always happen when u hear something very disturbing or shocking, that's what I call values well my own values and if that shit aint there or happening, it's not really my value at all but socialized into me thru the plantation. Listen to your inner body, it tells you clues.

So this tells me murdering or death isn't something that was socialized into me, this is totally natural and genetic or else my body wouldn't respond like that. So I now have to accept this value as true. I am working down my own value-set anymore and socialized stuff. What else have u guys got to contribute and tell me where you actually do get physical reaction. Mind you some people may not get those physical reaction and murdering maybe OK to them, so we shouldn't judge them in my book. You can't force these things, it has to be natural.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I however do not feel anything or have that sort of pain when lying, so I don't believe that is natural and has been socialized into me, so that is going to be disregarded. Even though I don't like to lie, but I dont get that feeling like I do when I hear someone died or murdered.

So there is things that we like and dislike like murdering or lying but natural body response for murdering or death of someone else isn't good, my gut sinks. As for lying even though I dont like doing it, it doesnt mean If I do it I get that same shooting pain like someone death. So this means lying is now for me just a CHOICE, not a value.

As for rape, i don't like it either especially seeing someone struggle. As for children, that doesn't rock my boat, i don't see anything there that arousing at all. I mean real young kids like up untill around 16 and that also depends on their body and how I feel. These are choices though it's got nothing to do with like murdering part or death part that sends a shock wave thru your body.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Whatever it is you're smoking I need some. Is it some loud pack khaat perhaps Mr. Farax :trumpsmirk:

You living another persons brainwashing and not figuring out what you even believe in. If their no natural responses in your body, that isn't what u believe in but was TAUGHT to you. It's serious plantation mode socialization that has happened to you.

wars

Inhermouth
Just out of curiosity, are you an alcoholic?

The Alcoholic Anonymous group, would really appreciate your input.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just out of curiosity, are you an alcoholic?

The Alcoholic Anonymous group, would really appreciate your input.

To people who have been socialized all their life, I would be a potential wackjob as I am breaking out of the fold, kinda like how the rebellious slave were seen as wackjobs for talking about freedom by other slaves. I am freeing my mind and yes it wont look good on your side or perspective.

Do not kill is the only thing that I am responding to, the rest must be just CHOICES until I actually see it or do it I can't really say their is a physical reaction other then murder and death.Values are not easy thing to determine, I think it's a life long thing. I think the only best measure is to check your physical reactions cause that can't be faked and then add up how would u feel if it was done to you and your reaction and if your OK by it, I wouldn't hesitate to do it.

I have a general rule if they know it wont hurt them but the rule is, they must know lol. That's even if I even do it or not since it's a choice matter but that rule must be there they don't know as a pre-condition cause I am not hurt by what I don't know.

Last edited:

wars

Inhermouth
To people who have been socialized all their life, I would be a potential wackjob as I am breaking out of the fold, kinda like how the rebellious slave were seen as wackjobs for talking about freedom by other slaves. I am freeing my mind and yes it wont look good on your side or perspective.

My apologies.

I’ve not commented on your thread to shun nor offend your perspective but to merely get a better understanding of your views in a condensed paragraph.

What do you mean by, “being socialized.”?

Are what we are being sociliazed into an unorthodox views about mortality, lying, stealing, killing ect. And if so on who’s bandwagon are we drifting in? Dumb it down will ya?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My apologies.

I’ve not commented on your thread to shun nor offend your perspective but to merely get a better understanding of your views in a condensed paragraph.

What do you mean by, “being socialized.”?

Are what we are being sociliazed into an unorthodox views about mortality, lying, stealing, killing ect. And if so on who’s bandwagon are we drifting in? Dumb it down will ya?

Everything you know up until now was TAUGHT to you, if you weren't apart of society today and lived in some jungle, you wouldn't be who you are because you would've of skipped the institutionalisation of your mind. Is that short enuff? or do you want to argue for fun? All I am doing is removing that institutionalization and using my own body physical reaction to determine what really matters to me and what doesn't because that's all I feel god will judge me on cause thats REAL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Everything we talk about this forum has been TAUGHT to us, if we were separated from this and away from human contact, we wouldn't even be discussing this at all. Your arguing about things that were institutionalized into you like the slaves on the plantation would argue among themselves. The only difference is I actually am aware of it and playing around with most of u fools lol but never believe it deep down.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Lying comes so easily to me :ayaanswag: I don't know why but I feel no guilty whatsoever. My friends always say "omg they'll know if I do", but I've never had that fear , I know if I say a lie I will 100% get away with it.

" So there is things that we like and dislike like murdering or lying but natural body response for murdering or death of someone else isn't good, my gut sinks. "

wait , hold up, who have you killed ?? :shookgabre:

wars

Inhermouth
Everything you know up until now was TAUGHT to you, if you weren't apart of society today and lived in some jungle, you wouldn't be who you are because you would've of skipped the institutionalisation of your mind. Is that short enuff? or do you want to argue for fun? All I am doing is removing that institutionalization and using my own body physical reaction to determine what really matters to me and what doesn't because that's all I feel god will judge me on cause thats REAL.

Perhaps it is you who is suffering from a histrionic behaviour.

Sounds like much ado about nothing to me. Besides where would you learn to properly express your feelings without the help of society?

I can’t decide whether you are nihilist or are suffering from antisocial personality disorder. Whatever it is you need to sort out your own damn demons and get with the program or else you will be left in the pit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Perhaps it is you who is suffering from a histrionic behaviour.

Sounds like much ado about nothing to me. Besides where would you learn to properly express your feelings without the help of society?

I can’t decide whether you are nihilist or are suffering from antisocial personality disorder. Whatever it is you need to sort out your own damn demons and get with the program or else you will be left in the pit.

Nah I don't reach that sort of drastic conclusions such as nihilism or else what in the world am I doing here, you don't be somewhere for no reason whatsoever. But I do believe in nihilism of institutionalisation of the mind and to let your own body reactions and rational processes such as(how wud u feel if it was done to u) to determine what really are your morals and not what has been put into your brain and you don't really have a connection to it. That's all I am saying, so chill out. I know it's critical having meaning in your life or a purpose or else your just merely existing but if u have meaning you are living. A nihilist is the type who will just eat his food for energy, a person with meaning in his life or some sort of deep sense of purpose makes the food an enjoyable experience.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am sorry.....i dont mean to poop on the party but i am under strict suspicion that Dr Osman is the same person as Maria Maria, and the same person as wars!

Face-wash.jpg

wars

Inhermouth
Nah I don't reach that sort of drastic conclusions such as nihilism or else what in the world am I doing here, you don't be somewhere for no reason whatsoever. But I do believe in nihilism of institutionalisation of the mind and to let your own body reactions and rational processes such as(how wud u feel if it was done to u) to determine what really are your morals and not what has been put into your brain and you don't really have a connection to it. That's all I am saying, so chill out. I know it's critical having meaning in your life or a purpose or else your just merely existing but if u have meaning you are living.

Seems like your headed to the sinking hole... anyways good luck with that.

I’m just gonna go and bash some isaaqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts