When you are trying to correct your brethren, but they are more trusted AMISOM than you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn how to speak English first kulaha trusted

It's not 'kulaha', it's 'kulahaa' You should learn your own langauge, before you talk any other foreign language, xawayaan yahow.

English is not knowledge, but a foreign language, at least I am not ashamed to speak or write well in my own laguage, but you can't write full sentence in Somali yet you are about to brag another foreign language. What a self-hating person, you have an inferiority complex.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It's not 'kulaha', it's 'kulahaa' You should learn your own langauge, before you talk any other foreign language, xawayaan yahow.

English is not knowledge, but a foreign language, at least I am not ashamed to speak or write well in my own laguage, but you can't write full sentence in Somali yet you are about to brag another foreign language. What a self-hating person, you have an inferiority complex.
Your dumbass thought you were being clever and it backfired :ulyin:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Focus on the subject do you have any problems with amison warya hee

Speaks Somali but will pretend to be another ethnicity for iktiraf :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending