When will Somalia start industrialization

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I have only started following Somali politics in mid 2022,
Under hsm regime, importing everyday items and fruits have become a norm ,local production is at an all time low,
Puntland currently has the most factories in all of Somaliweyne
Was importing everything also the case in Farmajo’s term?did Kheyre say anything about the importing crisis

Industrialisation has already begun, has been growing for a decade know. With peace it’ll grow even further then expected I predict. Somalia also exports quite a few things, quite impressive in its current and past predicument.

As soon as we have cheap energy. Somalia has the most expensive energy in africa. ironically we have the best internet service in the continent

I’d rather have cheaper energy for a manufacturing economy then cheaper internet tbh

Last edited:
Most expensive due to lack of infrastructure and development ? Cuz we have a huge amount of wind potential oil and uranium so we could even use nuclear energy

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Energy infrastructure and educated populace is required both which aren't there yet
Educated kulaha
You just need a 2 day tutorial to work in a factory,you think the Chinese factory workers from rural parts are educated dictores

Sol

?
Educated kulaha
You just need a 2 day tutorial to work in a factory,you think the Chinese factory workers from rural parts are educated dictores
so who will you have as managers? as project managers? as quality assurance? as R&D? as marketing? you want to have your people doing the blue collar work with foreigners doing all the white collar roles? :what:

Educated kulaha
Nope but the chinese understand how to follow orders, not complain and not think for themselves. Somalis are unruly. They would need longer to be productive

Educated kulaha
2 day tutorial and it will be a factory churning out disabled and cripples instead of actual useful material

Trending