When will somalia start extracting oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can just take farmaajo out replace him with a strong leader that is all it can take

Getting rid of Farmaajo looks like the most obvious thing that should be done, the man is utterly unsuited to lead Somalia, its so obvious it almost looks like a joke, a comical display that he is the president of any country.

But in the illogical land that is Somalia, he is seen as some kind of saviour by some people, its just so surreal, the very fact that there are such large numbers of people who support him and are so blind to the fact that he is not suited the role makes Somalia a hopeless place. Either these people are utterly incapable of being able to judge or they are not serious or sincere about wanting Somalia to be saved and only pay lip service to wanting Somalia to be fixed.

Or maybe this thing qabill has completely blinded them and we have an even bigger problem with qabill than anyone of us can imagine or have the ability to resolve. We have delved into the realm of insanity and complete ilogicalness. I have no hope in Somalia at this point.

Am no sure whether Somalis are ready for or deserve a good leader, if they did, they would have one

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
f*ck that. We need to take them both out traitors nacala my blood boils these people don't give a f*ck for somalia why run for presidency? All of this can be solved we need a somali Hitler f*ck this democracy shit it don't work and won't work. Somalis need to be ruled by an iron fist we can't rely on democracy we are too stupid for that
Facts, Somalis and democracy do not work together. However the UK holds all the keys, they own Kenya,Ethiopia and UAE. If we want to break out of this situation, we have to show the damned Brits that we have ready to be cold headed, can maintain agreements and play by the book. The moment the UK is satisfied with Somali resources, foreigner policy and economy is British owned. Somalia will develop, @yaskaaa think long-term swallow your pride and fight the war. We can break away but we have to make a concession to get to that point.

Getting rid of Farmaajo looks like the most obvious thing that should be done, the man is utterly unsuited to lead Somalia, its so obvious it almost looks like a joke, a comical display that he is the president of any country.

But in the illogical land that is Somalia, he is seen as some kind of saviour by some people, its just so surreal, the very fact that there are such large numbers of people who support him and are so blind to the fact that he is not suited the role makes Somalia a hopeless place. Either these people are utterly incapable of being able to judge or they are not serious or sincere about wanting Somalia to be saved and only pay lip service to wanting Somalia to be fixed.

Or maybe this qabill has completely blinded them and we have an even bigger problem with qabill that anyone of us can imagine or have the ability to resolve. We have delved into the realm of insanity and complete ilogicalness. I have no hope in Somalia at this point.

Am no sure whether Somalis are ready for or deserve a good leader, if they did, they would have one
Inshallah there are sensible people who will take down farmaajo he is a joke of a leader and would rather go to Ethiopia to meet abiy then speak about the somali's being massacred in ogaden shameful

Facts, Somalis and democracy do not work together. However the UK holds all the keys, they own Kenya,Ethiopia and UAE. If we want to break out of this situation, we have to show the damned Brits that we have ready to be cold headed, can maintain agreements and play by the book. The moment the UK is satisfied with Somali resources, foreigner policy and economy is British owned. Somalia will develop, @yaskaaa think long-term swallow your pride and fight the war. We can break away but we have to make a concession to get to that point.
I don't think us somalis should become Britain's we need to show the world our come up not to be Britain's

Even if what your saying is true, everything depends on having responsible and competent leadership. You cant go through with any plans properly without this. This is the area where Somalia has always had a problem and crippled in. And where the problem of qabill comes in and who should lead.

Inshallah there are sensible people who will take down farmaajo he is a joke of a leader and would rather go to Ethiopia to meet abiy then speak about the somali's being massacred in ogaden shameful

Although Farmaajo is part of the problem, its not just him or the act of meeting abiy that we should be concerned with, its to do with the Somali people as a whole

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Even if what your saying is true, everything depends on having responsible and competent leadership. You cant go through with any plans properly without this. This is the area where Somalia has always had a problem and crippled in. And where the problem of qabill comes in and who should lead.
Would you say overall Farmajo/Kheyre's government is competent?
I don't think us somalis should become Britain's we need to show the world our come up not to be Britain's
I guess we will be stuck in the hole until to learn our lesson

Last edited:
Would you say overall Farmajo/Kheyre's government is competent?

I guess we will be stuck in the hole until to learn our lesson

They are shambles, its already been two years, am sure youll keep following how things will unfold in Somalia in the future, by the end of his term, he will have added more things on the list of what Somalia needs to resolve before becoming a functioning state

Not so sure anything good will follow Farmaajo, unless the people who selected Farmajo as a leader thoroughly learn from their mistakes and surprise us all

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
We can just take farmaajo out replace him with a strong leader that is all it can take

Its actually not so simple,its deeper than that ,the whole government are puppets brought from USA/the west because they have an agenda in somalia, if you replace xaarmajo we are gonna be at war with ethiopia (thats still not an excuse) which i'd prefer than the
Status quo.

We just need that one leader who is not weak and miskeen. When I looked at farmaajos face when he got elected I just knew he was a miskeen. We need a Somali Putin/Kim Jung On/Hitler etc. A president who's not afraid and will do anything for his country.

When will we start doing this? We have a lot of oil that is untouched so much that it can be compared to Saudi Arabia. But the problem is not everyone in somalia is United and want to see one somalia one nation. As you can see the situation is getting worse we have these states like Puntland who we don't even know if they want to become a country or not and we have somaliland that want to be a completely different country. If we all come together and get rid of farmajo that's not doing shit then we can truly come to see the progression of somalia. Ameen

Finding oil is the worst thing that could happen to Somalia rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending