When will somalia get the coronavirus vaccine?

Som

VIP
Are there any somali states or regions that purchased the coronavirus vaccine? Any information on when and how somalis can get the vaccine?

I'm a conspiracy theorist lol I question everything
To be honest most conspiracy theories are just antisemitic but I still watch and read about them to keep myself entertained.
There are 2 vaccines the oxford one and the Pfizer one and there are Twitter claims that the Pfizer one is causing deaths (it's the one with the 2 doses) but I haven't heard complaints about the Oxford one. Either way, I'd still get it.

To be honest most conspiracy theories are just antisemitic but I still watch and read about them to keep myself entertained.
There are 2 vaccines the oxford one and the Pfizer one and there are Twitter claims that the Pfizer one is causing deaths (it's the one with the 2 doses) but I haven't heard complaints about the Oxford one. Either way, I'd still get it.
Just to clarify that both vaccines require two doses. There is currently a debate amongst immunologists about whether you can mix the vaccines i.e. one dose from each vaccine.

Trending