when will Europeans and Americans shut up and realise that NZ is superior in every way

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
habartaa siilkeed. ka puremu ki to whaea. moe ki tou tupuna.

I got that from google translate. I can't speak Maori :silanyolaugh:

For a second I thought you were attempting Somali given the first two words and was about to grab your shoulder and be like "Saxiib, I'm not one to judge but your Somali is criminal."

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Agreed. NZ<<<london. Anywhere<<<london

You guys arent infested with snakes and large rats like Australia right?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
#NZ

1625665713994.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Agreed. NZ<<<london. Anywhere<<<london

You guys arent infested with snakes and large rats like Australia right?

Australia only has these problems in the baadiyo.

I have never seen an alligator, koala, snake or any other dangerous animal in my life in Aus.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Australia only has these problems in the baadiyo.

I have never seen an alligator, koala, snake or any other dangerous animal in my life in Aus.
We outsiders believe you live with nests of anacondas in your basements, cat sized rats, and rats sized tarantulas in your houses. The things posted online (and it's not all baadiyo) have scared us straight.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We outsiders believe you live with nests of anacondas in your basements, cat sized rats, and rats sized tarantulas in your houses. The things posted online (and it's not all baadiyo) have scared us straight.

It ain't even like that.

Maybe the odd old house may have rats (normal sized) and some places will have a lizard in their garden during the summer.

However, the magaalos and even most tuulos and bushland in Australia do not have these deadly animals.

Based

VIP
habartaa siilkeed. ka puremu ki to whaea. moe ki tou tupuna.

I got that from google translate. I can't speak Maori :silanyolaugh:
Thought you were speaking some African language :faysalwtf: isn't Maori taught in NZ schools or did u mfs neglect them like your neighbors do to the aboriginal natives

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Thought you were speaking some African language :faysalwtf: isn't Maori taught in NZ schools or did u mfs neglect them like your neighbors do to the aboriginal natives

We really did drop the ball on the indigenous in Australia.

:kanyehmm:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
you think my country cares about Maori people
:bell:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
only 3% of the population :drakelaugh:

Australian cadaans are ruthless people, they have no shame in what they did and they faan every 26th of January about it. They're still insisting they 'settled' in Australia rather than conquer or pillaged it.

Trending

Latest posts