When will drill music die off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of this wasteman rap genre that makes pussy ass niggaz think they’re hard and they’re chief Keef.

Let me run down some history. First, dirty Chicago savages started this genre of music devoid of any talent and soul. Sure couple songs bang here and there but 99% is “shoot a opp, smoke a pack f*ck a ”. Now those Chicago savages would get youtube views but no deals and barely any money from shows as few people would book rappers whose concerts can get shot up anytime.

So drill almost died but now a bunch of immigrant kids in London felt the need to make their own version of that shit. The masks and accents were cool at first but after a while it died down to a local scene just like it did in Chicago.

So would drill die? No. Now these Brooklyn kids who are mostly Caribbean and African and not AA must’ve heard UK drill from their family members in UK and started making their own shit using UK producer’s beats and their own Brooklyn Linguo.

This Drill bullshit made a full circle and now one of hottest songs in US is from a chiraq savage FBG duck.

Personally this genre provided nothing but recycled beats, shock value lyrics and unnecessary deaths.

I am posting vids in chronological order to
1. First drill songs in Chicago
2. London drill
3. Brooklyn drill
4. FBG duck’s new hit

Btw quick history lesson. The niggaz you see in the Nas Blixky Envy Caine videos are “twirlers” they are opps to Crips in Brooklyn. So when Bobby said “Like you see him twirl then he drop nigga” he’s talking about them. Bet ya didn’t know that

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I am tired of this wasteman rap genre that makes pussy ass niggaz think they’re hard and they’re chief Keef.

Let me run down some history. First, dirty Chicago savages started this genre of music devoid of any talent and soul. Sure couple songs bang here and there but 99% is “shoot a opp, smoke a pack f*ck a ”. Now those Chicago savages would get youtube views but no deals and barely any money from shows as few people would book rappers whose concerts can get shot up anytime.

So drill almost died but now a bunch of immigrant kids in London felt the need to make their own version of that shit. The masks and accents were cool at first but after a while it died down to a local scene just like it did in Chicago.

So would drill die? No. Now these Brooklyn kids who are mostly Caribbean and African and not AA must’ve heard UK drill from their family members in UK and started making their own shit using UK producer’s beats and their own Brooklyn Linguo.

This Drill bullshit made a full circle and now one of hottest songs in US is from a chiraq savage FBG duck.

Personally this genre provided nothing but recycled beats, shock value lyrics and unnecessary deaths.

I am posting vids in chronological order to
1. First drill songs in Chicago
2. London drill
3. Brooklyn drill
4. FBG duck’s new hit

I can’t listen to UK drill man. That shit wack.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Sounds in between London and Brooklyn drill.
I re uploaded the real video and it isn't a mix it's more like Toronto shares stuff in common with other North American major cities but also has that Carribean influence found in London

I re uploaded the real video and it isn't a mix it's more like Toronto shares stuff in common with other North American major cities but also has that Carribean influence found in London
Facts. Sometimes I really think New York- Toronto - London are more similar to each other than they are to cities in same countries. Mad New York people that I know that travel a lot have more of a culture shock in New Orleans, LA, Houston than they do in Toronto and London.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Facts. Sometimes I really think New York- Toronto - London are more similar to each other than they are to cities in same countries. Mad New York people that I know that travel a lot have more of a culture shock in New Orleans, LA, Houston than they do in Toronto and London.
What?
Wdym

This UK drill song pissed me off whole time they’re rapping about this Somali guy called teewiz who got killed and just taking the piss. Trash genre :idontlike:

Facts. Sometimes I really think New York- Toronto - London are more similar to each other than they are to cities in same countries. Mad times New York people that I know that travel a lot have more or a culture shock in New Orleans, LA, Houston than they do in Toronto and London.
This UK drill song pissed me off whole time they’re rapping about this Somali guy called teewiz who got killed and just taking the piss. Trash genre :idontlike:
smh that talking about dead shit is ridiculous. Didn’t know that Teewiz is Somali

What?
Wdym
I mean bro for example. In New York during house parties and clubs music that’s played mostly is reggae/dancehall/soca and sometimes afrobeat, which is what is also played a lot in Toronto and London. Can’t say the same for let’s say Houston. Niggaz will look at you crazy if you request Alkaline or Popcaan at the club. Linguo again is similar due to Caribbean influence. Althought it may not seem like it 9/10 New yorkers know what “ting, yute, mandem, bare, batty boy” mean, while rest of USA doesn’t. All three cities also have heavy Muslim influence where I usually don’t have a headache with Halal options meanwhile in LA it can be hard finding a place with turkey sausages, beef bacon and etc

Yh he was Somali.
BTW random question but do you look like a Chinese, or like a borat ?
Neither. I kind of look like this guy

Attachments

• 90985BC6-5FAF-4A16-BF6E-E3EC74A400A4.jpeg
    90985BC6-5FAF-4A16-BF6E-E3EC74A400A4.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 218
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts