When we talk about Islamic duty towards women and children. Does that include random strangers?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My googling skills are falling me right now. Plus, I got a 3 days ban on Reddit...

Part-time Sheikhs

Does this duty include random women and children?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What kind of duties?

Example giving a old lady or a pregnant woman your seat. Helping a lost child an so on

One example

I watch a young woman get screamed at on last night by a violent looking drunk man on the train. She was looking around for help. I just moved away from that troublesome situation

I want to know if I have a Islamic duty to help by them? Not that I'll ever out myself in that kind of mess

Example giving a old lady or a pregnant woman your seat. Helping a lost child an so on

Nothing wrong with this, no risk of getting hurt

I watch a young woman get screamed at on last night by a violent looking drunk man on the train. She was looking around for help. I just moved away from that troublesome situation

Smart man, the risk of getting hurt is high. Was this drunk guy much stronger than you? Either way, best to call the cops and let them deal with it?

I want to know if I have a Islamic duty to help by them?

I have no idea, but I'm not risking my life for anyone :manny:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Absolutely. of course, your duties also fall on others. Islam is about the community, not just your household.