When watching is more important than your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury if your wife told you that she really loved you and that she needs to bring more adventure into the bedroom and invited another man to penetrate her while she holds your hand and tells you she loves you.

Would you be a man and be there for her when she needs you the most?

Or would you walk out like a deadbeat dad?

Your definition of a Deadbeat?

is a man that walks out on his cheating partner
:deadrose:

You're the walking definition of a deadbeat probably even the type who would go back home and marry a little miskeen deep in some tuulo

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your definition of a Deadbeat?

is a man that walks out on his cheating partner
:deadrose:

You're the walking definition of a deadbeat probably even the type who would go back home and marry a little miskeen deep in some tuulo
But she really loves you and wants to be with you, are you saying women are only good for sex? What about her character personality? None of that matters to you? She just having sex with the guy it doesn’t mean anything because she’s in love with you.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
But she really loves you and wants to be with you, are you saying women are only good for sex? What about her character personality? None of that matters to you? She just having sex with the guy it doesn’t mean anything because she’s in love with you.
1*8PrkCmEbL7aer0lmmIRpBw.gif

Treat them mean keep them keen I go in and out them receptacles just like a robbery it’s easy to get it but just don’t fall in love is my motto :mugshotman:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Let's BE HONEST. This is the number 1 fantasy for 75% of males.
Mercury if your wife told you that she really loved you and that she needs to bring more adventure into the bedroom and invited another man to penetrate her while she holds your hand and tells you she loves you.

Would you be a man and be there for her when she needs you the most?

Or would you walk out like a deadbeat dad?

I have sooo much saved on my computer that is organized from vanilla to extreme from real women to hentai. Do I have a problem?
I have things that if I delete I will never be able to find again, I have the classics1433349019154.jpg

I have sooo much saved on my computer that is organized from vanilla to extreme from real women to hentai. Do I have a problem?
I have things that if I delete I will never be able to find again, I have the classicsView attachment 35999

Also, I am addicted to PAWGS
I have a separate instagram where I just like photos of instagram s
Every time I delete it I always eventually download it again:tocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending