When was the last time you were in a fight?

Right now, I'm fighting a mosquito
giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I was a crazy kid. Loved fighting. Would take on and sometimes overpower older kids twice my height. I'd literally get a weird insane rush from fighting or watching a fight in person. It would be so intense that I'd bite down on my hand to contain the rush. I guess I was born to be a warrior lamagoodle, who knows. That spirit got 70% thrown out of me after a bad injury though. It wasn't even a real fight or the kid's fault but this one saxiib kicked my knee lightly a couple of times during what was pretty much a spar and since I was born with a deformed left ankle (clubfoot) that has been poorly corrected it dislocated when I tried to take a seat after this. Kid was morose and scared shitless but I didn't tell on him and said it was from playing football.

It was a bad dislocation. Kneecap looked like it went bloody upside or got majorly stretched muscle and tendons wise while my whole knee swelled up like nobody's business from the two opposite bones jutting to opposite sides. Had to be taken to a hospital and sedated for them to reset everything. Eversince then I had an almost PTSD type fear of getting into fights and it would take someone legit crossing the line of pushing or hitting me or assaulting someone I know in front of me to get me into a fight so none since then and I must've been no more than 13.

Xaruun

VIP
I was a crazy kid. Loved fighting. Would take on and sometimes overpower older kids twice my height. I'd literally get a weird insane rush from fighting or watching a fight in person. It would be so intense that I'd bite down on my hand to contain the rush. I guess I was born to be a warrior lamagoodle, who knows. That spirit got 70% thrown out of me after a bad injury though. It wasn't even a real fight or the kid's fault but this one saxiib kicked my knee lightly a couple of times during what was pretty much a spar and since I was born with a deformed left ankle (clubfoot) that has been poorly corrected it dislocated when I tried to take a seat after this. Kid was morose and scared shitless but I didn't tell on him and said it was from playing football.

It was a bad dislocation. Kneecap looked like it went bloody upside or got majorly stretched muscle and tendons wise while my whole knee swelled up like nobody's business from the two opposite bones jutting to opposite sides. Had to be taken to a hospital and sedated for them to reset everything. Eversince then I had an almost PTSD type fear of getting into fights and it would take someone legit crossing the line of pushing or hitting me or assaulting someone I know in front of me to get me into a fight so none since then and I must've been no more than 13.
Ouch :ohlord:

did you beat him up afterwards?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Given what you've said about your height I feel like you are a modern day Sheikh Jami of Harar:

Shortly after arrival, I sent my Salam to one of the Ulema, Shaykh Jami of the Berteri Somal: he
accepted the excuse of ill health, and at once came to see me. This personage appeared in the form of a little black man aged about forty, deeply pitted by small-pox, with a protruding brow, a tufty beard and rather delicate features: his hands and feet were remarkably small. Married to a descendant of the Sherif Yunis, he had acquired great reputation as an Alim or Savan, a peace-policy-man, and an ardent Moslem. Though an imperfect Arabic scholar, he proved remarkably well read in the religious sciences, and even the Meccans had, it was said, paid him the respect of kissing his hand during his pilgrimage. In his second character, his success was not remarkable, the principal results being a spear-thrust in the head, and being generally told to read his books and leave men alone. Yet he is always doing good “lillah,” that is to say, gratis and for Allah’s sake: his pugnacity and bluntness—the prerogatives of the “peaceful”—gave him some authority over the Amir, and he has often been employed on political missions amongst the different chiefs. -
First Footsteps in East Africa

:silanyosmile:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Given what you've said about your height I feel like you are a modern day Sheikh Jami of Harar:

Shortly after arrival, I sent my Salam to one of the Ulema, Shaykh Jami of the Berteri Somal: he
accepted the excuse of ill health, and at once came to see me. This personage appeared in the form of a little black man aged about forty, deeply pitted by small-pox, with a protruding brow, a tufty beard and rather delicate features: his hands and feet were remarkably small. Married to a descendant of the Sherif Yunis, he had acquired great reputation as an Alim or Savan, a peace-policy-man, and an ardent Moslem. Though an imperfect Arabic scholar, he proved remarkably well read in the religious sciences, and even the Meccans had, it was said, paid him the respect of kissing his hand during his pilgrimage. In his second character, his success was not remarkable, the principal results being a spear-thrust in the head, and being generally told to read his books and leave men alone. Yet he is always doing good “lillah,” that is to say, gratis and for Allah’s sake: his pugnacity and bluntness—the prerogatives of the “peaceful”—gave him some authority over the Amir, and he has often been employed on political missions amongst the different chiefs. -
First Footsteps in East Africa

:silanyosmile:

Kkkk I like to joke a bit, as a fob, I got mostly provoked and I generally beat up (stocky physique, i'm 180cm; 5'11) but I gave up on fighting random people.

:trumpsmirk:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Cope for pussy boys :kanyehmm: theres times when its smart to walk out but you have to fight at times

Stop playing Mortal Kombat, kiddo.

In Reality, most fights can be avoided and being a pussy > getting stabbed or having troubles with the cops and having a dirty criminal records.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I didn't fight in my life because my old brother was the leader of Somali group of our city.

giphy.gif

4-5years ago. Got into a scuffle and a cadaan mate of mine who absolutely abused steroids got slept but a Pakistani twink half his size. Hit his head on the concrete and started having a seizure. Got back into Muay Thai/boxing after that and learned to keep my ego in check:holeup: