When was the last time you had a physical fight?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just realized I havent had one in over 5 years. Daaamn im rusty as hell. So when was your last time and did you catch a L

so u want someone to beat u up? why cant u just go have a rough sex, that makes more sense.

How do you that? , by the way i have lived in Oslo for more then a year.
By being selective with the company I keep. I'm aware of people that try to appeal to my shitty instinctual drives that compromise my self-improvement.

Cool. Why did you live there for a year?

By being selective with the company I keep. I'm aware of people that try to appeal to my shitty instinctual drives that compromise my self-improvement.

Cool. Why did you live there for a year?

You mean why did live here, since that is your residence, welĺ i was there for work.

This ranger boy in grade 4, it was the only time I ever had a physical fight with another person. He pulled off the hijab of a Somali girl showing off to his mates and laughing, I went ape shit on him and even the teacher couldn’t restrain me. Got 3 days suspension and few visits to the school psychologist. Not since.

This ranger boy in grade 4, it was the only time I ever had a physical fight with another person. He pulled off the hijab of a Somali girl showing off to his mates and laughing, I went ape shit on him and even the teacher couldn’t restrain me. Got 3 days suspension and few visits to the school psychologist. Not since.
Daaamn aussie you must be hella rusty. I worry for you if sh1t goes down and you have to throw hands. You gotta go back in slowly to get those hands back. Start with a pensionor and then a 55 year old. Those wins wil give you confidence and desire to lay more fools out

Daaamn aussie you must be hella rusty. I worry for you if sh1t goes down and you have to throw hands. You gotta go back in slowly to get those hands back. Start with a pensionor and then a 55 year old. Those wins wil give you confidence and desire to lay more fools out

@Jaydaan

I’ve learnt a valuable lesson to solve my problems short of violence. It served me very well because I never saw how it looks like inside of a police station. I don’t associate with such people and therefore, there is less of a chance that I need to use my fists. Waryaa, do you believe that the only time I see violence is when it is on the T.V, news? I haven’t seen two people fighting for nearly 10 years. You remind me of those drunk Somalis I saw in a pub a couple of weeks ago who were all aggro and wanted to fight someone, while everyone else was enjoying the r&b band playing. You are my geesi friend, bash for me all the pommy fokers.

@Jaydaan

I’ve learnt a valuable lesson to solve my problems short of violence. It served me very well because I never saw how it looks like inside of a police station. I don’t associate with such people and therefore, there is less of a chance that I need to use my fists. Waryaa, do you believe that the only time I see violence is when it is on the T.V, news? I haven’t seen two people fighting for nearly 10 years. You remind me of those drunk Somalis I saw in a pub a couple of weeks ago who were all aggro and wanted to fight someone, while everyone else was enjoying the r&b band playing. You are my geesi friend, bash for me all the pommy fokers.

Aussie how you gonna protect your women from men like me? Women like strong men.....violance is a solution. Last solution but still a solution

Trending