When was the last time you got stopped by police ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm going on 4 years. Alhamdulilah

It was a tragic stop ...cadaan female caught me in the mist frivolous infraction ever. Wouldn't even budge but I knew she was on some quota cause I was going through a gaajo township

Youth of s-spot, go to court and go to trial ( if you live in the states ) and watch how they strike a deal with you where you don't get points on your record. The other benefit of going to trial is that the cop might not show up and they can't charge you :salute:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Not how it works in Alberta. Points are legislation. If you are convicted, you get points. I spoke to crown prosecutor, the police and had no luck.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
and you're okay with that? :O27GWRK:
I'm well versed in law. There was no getting around it. Here are reasons why it was unwinnable
a) The cops in Edmonton NEVER miss court dates because they take overtime to do it
b) My faintest hope of fighting it was to challenge the mechanism used for speed calculation (the LIDAR gun) and I didn't
request their evidence in time. I would've done research on it, including the maintenance and caliberation standards. I could've convinced
a judge that the cops didn't follow manufacturer recommended equipment maintenance and that it was off
c) I usualy use the defense that I saw the cops prior to being ticketed, which implies that if I knew they were there, I wouldn't speed. This wouldn't have worked because I would basically say the cops were lying and got the wrong car and no judge would believe that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm well versed in law. There was no getting around it. Here are reasons why it was unwinnable
a) The cops in Edmonton NEVER miss court dates because they take overtime to do it
b) My faintest hope of fighting it was to challenge the mechanism used for speed calculation (the LIDAR gun) and I didn't
request their evidence in time. I would've done research on it, including the maintenance and caliberation standards. I could've convinced
a judge that the cops didn't follow manufacturer recommended equipment maintenance and that it was off
c) I usualy use the defense that I saw the cops prior to being ticketed, which implies that if I knew they were there, I wouldn't speed. This wouldn't have worked because I would basically say the cops were lying and got the wrong car and no judge would believe that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are Canadian traffic court so rigid ?

I know why! They got no population.

Here they have 325 million as opposed to empty 35 million Canadian.

Therefore the US traffic court want to make money rather than hurting you badly.

Walahi 9 out of 10 they would say " how about we don't give you points but you pay this amount. You don't have to pay it at one time but you can pay it in 3 installments"

Who wouldn't take that ?

Therefore the US traffic court want to make money rather than hurting you badly.

Walahi 9 out of 10 they would say " how about we don't give you points but you pay this amount. You don't have to pay it at one time but you can pay it in 3 installments"

Who wouldn't take that ?
yes but we have free healthcare :mjswag:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

Who wouldn't take that ?
Depends where you are. I heard in most states points are non-negotiable. In the south (Virginia, NC, SC, GA etc. including Florida), they arrest you if you go 25 mph over the limit. You're lucky you live in a blue/purple state

Are you kidding or your dead serious?

My tongue brought her right back to life

It's a miracle y'all

qrQp7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts