When was the last time you got a traffic ticket?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheShinning, Sep 18, 2019.

1. R.Kelly

R.Kelly We'll know who's sane or insane in the future Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +22,353
    I stupidly got it back in January while rushing to a date that never materialized to my advantage. (I’m sick and tired of taking her to dinner. I’m so used to just taking them to my place or a hotel. I’m caught off-guard when they want to go on a date. That thing is so outdated ).

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,007
    I got my first one this month smh. I tried charming my way out of it, but he was stone cold. He only reduced my offense from going 15 over to 5 over. The dumb part of it is I was speeding home.

I was shocked to fine speeding tickets are over $100. And if you want it off your record, they charge you even more for traffic school.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. jamal9

jamal9

Ratings:
    +4,587
    You don't know the trick of how to beat those traffic tickets. When I get any traffic ticket, I ask for a court hearing and request that I need a Somali interpreter. If the Somali interpreter don't show up (100% in my area), the judge says "you are free to go mister". No fine to pay, no demerit points.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. TheShinning

TheShinning "You are your best thing"

Ratings:
    +6,854
    Your first ever ticket? That’s pretty impressive unless you just started driving lol Speeding tickets are the worst I never got one, hopefully it doesn’t affect your insurance. My renewal date for my insurance is October 20th, I shall find out then how much it will increase :noneck:
    Lol why am I not surprised you would pull that, I don’t get tickets often so I don’t know all these good tricks, I shall use it next time.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted