When was the last time you got a traffic ticket?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And what was it for?

I got one the other day for running a red light, technically it wasn’t red it was turning red but I didn’t really feel like arguing with her, so I paid the 150, I hope it won’t affect my insurance. Have you guys noticed cadaan lady cops are the worst? any time I’m stopped by them I know I’m getting the ticket, you can’t even talk your way out of it.

I stupidly got it back in January while rushing to a date that never materialized to my advantage. (I’m sick and tired of taking her to dinner. I’m so used to just taking them to my place or a hotel. I’m caught off-guard when they want to go on a date. That thing is so outdated ).

VixR

Veritas
I got my first one this month smh. I tried charming my way out of it, but he was stone cold. He only reduced my offense from going 15 over to 5 over. The dumb part of it is I was speeding home.

I was shocked to fine speeding tickets are over $100. And if you want it off your record, they charge you even more for traffic school.

You know I thought about that but it’s too much of hassle, they only do traffic hearings on Thursdays at 8am so that would mean I have to take off work to go fight it and I might lose if that cop shows up, didn’t seem like it was worth it.
You don't know the trick of how to beat those traffic tickets. When I get any traffic ticket, I ask for a court hearing and request that I need a Somali interpreter. If the Somali interpreter don't show up (100% in my area), the judge says "you are free to go mister". No fine to pay, no demerit points.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I got my first one this month smh. I tried charming my way out of it, but he was stone cold. He only reduced my offense from going 15 over to 5 over. The dumb part of it is I was speeding home.

I was shocked to fine speeding tickets are over $100. And if you want it off your record, they charge you even more for traffic school.
Your first ever ticket? That’s pretty impressive unless you just started driving lol Speeding tickets are the worst I never got one, hopefully it doesn’t affect your insurance. My renewal date for my insurance is October 20th, I shall find out then how much it will increase :noneck:
You don't know the trick of how to beat those traffic tickets. When I get any traffic ticket, I ask for a court hearing and request that I need a Somali interpreter. If the Somali interpreter don't show up (100% in my area), the judge says "you are free to go mister". No fine to pay, no demerit points.
Lol why am I not surprised you would pull that, I don’t get tickets often so I don’t know all these good tricks, I shall use it next time.