"when the looting starts, the shooting starts" - Trump

Always bring up the UK farax that wore diapers and the Canadian from a few years back that wanted to drink henny in jannah and have lesbian sex. Always deflect, saxib! We’re the best diaspora
:fittytousand:
Nah fam you can't do that anymore cuz Trump's gonna eradicate your diaspora, one way or the other. Either you get killed or you get deported. :trumpsmirk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Always bring up the UK farax that wore diapers and the Canadian from a few years back that wanted to drink henny in jannah and have lesbian sex. Always deflect, saxib! We’re the best diaspora
Nastexo is never a visible source, probs her brothers.

She hates Somalis and she or even he flipflops between Somalia and Somaliland

She did this for clout. NO EVIDENCE

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Ma ihi Mareykan. You keep up the good work and good luck saxib.

Nastexo is never a visible source, probs her brothers.

She hates Somalis and she or even he flipflops between Somalia and Somaliland

She did this for clout. NO EVIDENCE
Who? I don’t have a sister and I don’t flip flop. I like Somalis but I just hate ignorant and cowardly people. I’m pretty consistant with my rhetoric, unless I’m joking around. Is Nastexo an old user? I wasn’t lurking there at the time if thats the case.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Who? I don’t have a sister and I don’t flip flop. I like Somalis but I just hate ignorant and cowardly people. I’m pretty consistant with my rhetoric, unless I’m joking around. Is Nastexo an old user? I wasn’t lurking there at the time if thats the case.
The UK farax wearing a diaper was baited out by a person called Nastexo (A Snapchat , who's basically a catfish)

I’m talking about the Kuwaiti Shiekh you have in your dp. Kuwait is involved in bombing Yemen, even though the Yemenis are destroying theirs and Saudis forces. It was just a joke. Thought you would have got it.
What does the guy on my avatar have to do with the american bombers? You in your infinite dumbassery thought I support saudis? Hah seriously get a grip

Trending

Latest posts