"when the looting starts, the shooting starts" - Trump

Actually i disagree. The positive thing coming out of this looting is Somalis will not be randomly hate killed by blacks. The negative thing is, Somalis will forever be another black generation. Mixing with them. Having babies with them. Soon u will see Eeedos having grand child with the name Shaniqua, she can't even pronounce the name of her grand child.
:whoa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The best but most harshest thing outcome we could have is if Madows start attacking us and have a deep hatred for us. Then it will teach those blm Somalis a lesson.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Shoot them all up. No mercy.

Import Somalis you get Somalia. Wait a bit, you get 1991 all over again.

All this for 1 negro, nacaala our rep in the US is finished, Alt-Right will have a field day with this :jcoleno:
Don’t they already kill us with Ilhan Omar? There was no reputation to speak of. Just skinny pirate terrorists that marry their own brother to enter the country.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They are an embarrassment, death is the only way to save these apes.
The worse thing is that If you have seen the court case in London after 2011, and the atrocious sentences they were giving out. 2 years for stealing pants. 4 1/2 years in jail for setting tires on fires. Knowing and seeing America, you will see nigga being place behind bars for a long long time. All for what. One Man whose death is being blown out of proportion.

Somalis help AA’s
AA’s kill Somalis afterwards
:drakewtf:

The reality of how UK Africans treat Somalis shouldn’t be the reality in American. It’s not the same thing And it’s not the same people.

I feel like some in here want that to be a reality. A race war to legitimize their hatred. May Allah guide you and I.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That statement has been making less and less sense over the years, it's only used for preserving an illusion now

Land of the free with the highest prison population, it's all drenched in irony

u r drenched in Laxoox.

1590756944720.png

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
As a Somali-American, I lost all the privilege of criticizing other Somali Diasporas, and we might never recover from this L.:jcoleno:

As a Somali-American, I lost all the privilege of criticizing other Somali Diasporas, and we might never recover from this L.:jcoleno:
You’re right we will never recover from an L this big. Not until we have smart leaders who can lead these lost people into the right path.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Also, I wanna know the COVID rates after this

Or did COVID take a break or something.

Somalis already dying like flies in MSP, I do not think they will last longer.

Is there a pandemic still or not?

The worse thing is that If you have seen the court case in London after 2011, and the atrocious sentences they were giving out. 2 years for stealing pants. 4 1/2 years in jail for setting tires on fires. Knowing and seeing America, you will see nigga being place behind bars for a long long time. All for what. One Man whose death is being blown out of proportion.
Imagine going to jail for 10 year cuz you stole a macaawis and painting of Somali instruments.
:dead:

Always bring up the UK farax that wore diapers and the Canadian from a few years back that wanted to drink henny in jannah and have lesbian sex. Always deflect, saxib! We’re the best diaspora
:fittytousand: