"when the looting starts, the shooting starts" - Trump

All this for 1 negro, nacaala our rep in the US is finished, Alt-Right will have a field day with this :jcoleno:
Wallahi I am furious to see these Somalis throwing away their identity and morales to become Madow people who are literally having a war with white people.

@borednibba9 its going to happen, the white are gonna fight the blacks. Then the clueless Somalis are going to get attacked by the blacks and whites and then claim to be black while getting massacred.

@Basra @borednibba9
1CF1E347-A966-4FAD-A64D-540F3EF0FF8F.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because there’s going to be a race war. Somalis are gonna get genocided by their own ‘black brothas’ and racist whites.

Actually i disagree. The positive thing coming out of this looting is Somalis will not be randomly hate killed by blacks. The negative thing is, Somalis will forever be another black generation. Mixing with them. Having babies with them. Soon u will see Eeedos having grand child with the name Shaniqua, she can't even pronounce the name of her grand child.

I was just scrolling through the snapchat map of MN and ohio and i see this Somali guy looting with a somali woman on a wheelchair in the crowd :deadrose: :icon e smile:

Actually i disagree. The positive thing coming out of this looting is Somalis will not be randomly hate killed by blacks. The negative thing is, Somalis will forever be another black generation. Mixing with them. Having babies with them. Soon u will see Eeedos having grand child with the name Shaniqua, she can't even pronounce the name of her grand child.
That’s one possible outcome and it’s the worst one.

Trending

Latest posts