When The Duchess tries to promote her girl to us on Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I hope this comedy thing is a hobby and he has other means of making money because...:tacky:

S

Shamis

He's not funny! He's also not very self aware - you need that to be a good comedian. He has three weird scars on his eyelid of all places and he's fat - he should be making jokes about that.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I've tried and tried but I haven't been made to laugh...is it cause I'm an older farax? I mean I ain't that much older than him tho!..is it cause I have no sense of humor ? But it couldn't be that cause I'm the menace and there are a lot of things I find funny and I post it here

S

Shamis

menace comedians aren't always funny, life often is. Everything is 10X funnier when you connect the dots and good comedians can do that for you.

menace

VIP
menace comedians aren't always funny, life often is. Everything is 10X funnier when you connect the dots and good comedians can do that for you.

To make other laughs has to be produced effortlessly and just naturally.

Like here

Jamaicans talk backwards ..." Hello goodnight " :deadrose::deadrose::dead::dead:

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I've tried and tried but I haven't been made to laugh...is it cause I'm an older farax? I mean I ain't that much older than him tho!..is it cause I have no sense of humor ? But it couldn't be that cause I'm the menace and there are a lot of things I find funny and I post it here

No, he's just not funny. I'd side-eye anyone who finds his corny jokes to be funny.

menace

VIP
I didn't see this video but the last one you posted was funny. I see no reason to kill a man's dream.

:stopit::snoop: Ninyahoow aduunkeed ku nooshahay! Hadana you're advocating for falsehood, Manne you have no limit in your weirdness ! :ohlord::mjlol:

Am I suppose to encourage on the impossible ? If you care abt someone you must advice him on the right path.

Horta, where do you get this idea that I'm friends with him like that? We used to only play ball together as you know. That's about it. I don't benefit anything to hate on him or anyone else and kill their dream. That's all I'm saying.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i need more funny somali people on sc. drop some names y'all

menace

VIP
Horta, where do you get this idea that I'm friends with him like that? We used to only play ball together as you know. That's about it. I don't benefit anything to hate on him or anyone else and kill their dream. That's all I'm saying.

Waar who's hating on what ...wax kasta you perceive it through your own delusional perspective ..ilaah ban kugu dhaashee ma homeboy is funny ? ...btw I'm not exposing him cause he is asking to " spread the word" , besides he's on YouTube too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts