When swirling goes wrong and why child support is evil

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’m calling it now. She only sleep with him to have a biracial child. That chick is going to abuse that kid. My cousin has to pay child support, even though he has full custody of both of his kids. The baby mama put him on child support when they WERE TOGETHER and living together. Another one of my best friends’ baby mama refused for him to have custody even though she was homeless. Feminists always talk about equality except for equal responsibility

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Why if he’s has the kids? If it’s supposed to be equal, then she should be paying child support instead
Well, did he experiences the pregnancies, labours, and raising the kids? That alone is enough for the baby mama. I think she should not pay the child support as she went through life and death pregnancies. That's my opinion

I’m calling it now. She only sleep with him to have a biracial child. That chick is going to abuse that kid. My cousin has to pay child support, even though he has full custody of both of his kids. The baby mama put him on child support when they WERE TOGETHER and living together. Another one of my best friends’ baby mama refused for him to have custody even though she was homeless. Feminists always talk about equality except for equal responsibility
That’s crazy. Men need to pick the mother of their children carefully. If she has a good character she’ll be reasonable with you.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Well, did he experiences the pregnancies, labours, and raising the kids? That alone is enough for the baby mama. I think she should not pay the child support as she went through life and death pregnancies. That's my opinion

He has the damn kids, are you going to blame men for the natural process of having a child mjlol.png

He is paying child support to a person that is not raising any children. What the actual f*ck. He needs to receive child support from her. Naagta wa bagti.

If you are scared by the birthing process take it up with your creator the f*ck did men do to be blamed for nature dead.png

Vanessa

VIP
He has the damn kids, are you going to blame men for the natural process of having a child View attachment 143937

He is paying child support to a person that is not raising any children. What the actual f*ck. He needs to receive child support from her. Naagta wa bagti.

If you are scared by the birthing process take it up with your creator the f*ck did men do to be blamed for nature View attachment 143938
Why are you butthurt? Are you paying child supports to multiple baby mamas?
If not, your opinion is irrelevant.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
He has the damn kids, are you going to blame men for the natural process of having a child View attachment 143937

If you are scared by the birthing process take it up with your creator the f*ck did men do to be blamed for nature View attachment 143938
Why are you butthurt? Are you paying child supports to multiple baby mamas?
If not, your opinion is irrelevant.

I am part of said gender that you want to pay up.

If a woman is not ready for motherhood she ought to keep her legs closed. While men need to keep it in their pants.

You are sadistic about it. It seems you just want children to receive a paycheck

Vanessa

VIP
I am part of said gender that you want to pay up.

If a woman is not ready for motherhood she ought to keep her legs closed. While men need to keep it in their pants.

You are sadistic about it. It seems you just want children to receive a paycheck
Same applies to men. They need to stop spreading seeds if they're not ready for fatherhood because having kids is expensive.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Same applies to men. They need to stop spreading seeds if they're not ready for fatherhood because having kids is expensive.

I already implied that guys need to keep it in their pants.

I got two questions for you which guy has hurt you to this extent. And can i help you in fucking up his life

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
He did. The mum is a gambling addict

Vanessa

VIP
I already implied that guys need to keep it in their pants.

I got two questions for you which guy has hurt you to this extent. And can i help you in fucking up his life
I'm not a satan, I don't want to ruin his life.

No guy ever hurt me because I didn't let him. And my brothers are well known and scary, that also helps.

Trending

Latest posts