When Somalis used to donate to Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Which Arabs? Some Arab countries are still poor man I doubt in 1972 any oil producing Arabs states needed our donation:draketf:

Which Arabs? Some Arab countries are still poor man I doubt in 1972 any oil producing Arabs states needed our donation:draketf:

Shaolin

I dislike when Somalis use "when were" humans, but you are right here, it's a receipt for someone who donated to the self-help projects in Somalia carried by the military regime. Someone wrote Carabaha on top of it to illustrate "when we were humans".

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Reer Sheikh Isaxaq shouldn't be bragging about donating 20sh in 19seventy xoodhxoodhkii to their Bani-Haashim cuzins.

Isn't that the famous gaal Micheal Marayama's son? I like how he changed it to the more cool sounding Mariano:fittytousand:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
We used to donate our annual zakaat to hijaaz. Those dune coons are lucky they hit oil or they'd be eating a sand dune sandwich:pachah1:

Somalis and nostalgia :draketf:

"We were great"
"We sponsored the arabs"
"We had the best capital in Africa"

Smh Somalis need to get their head out the past and start working on the here and now. It's easy to be nostalgic but that won't change a damn thing about our current situation as a people

VIP
You guys really need to move on. This yearning for the good ol days is fucking annoying. Help rebuild your country or shut the f*ck up.

Somalia is such a fucking joke, we are the poorest country in Africa and probably the world when you ignore island nations. lol, truly a failed state

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
d61.jpg

Somalis and nostalgia :draketf:

"We were great"
"We sponsored the arabs"
"We had the best capital in Africa"

Smh Somalis need to get their head out the past and start working on the here and now. It's easy to be nostalgic but that won't change a damn thing about our current situation as a people
Nothing wrong with a bit of we wuz nostalgia .It is good for the brain .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending