Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Yet they didnt establish any sign of civilisations in their own shitholes
:damedamn:

This explains why Ethiopians never claims Ancient Egyptians. They are proud of their own Abbysinian history:childplease:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Indeed.
Somalis don't have the same history as the Egyptians but we shouldn't be ashamed of our nomadic history. At least we weren't slaves,right?:hemad:

Why didn’t Somalis invent a written language?
Tbh the only Cushitic language that i know of that had a writing script was the Ancient Meroitic language which was spoken in the Kingdom of Kush.

You need to have a high level of Civilization in order to have a writing script, therefore Ancient Somalis never built a sophisticated civilisation & were primarily wandering nomads.

Apollo

VIP
Tbh the only Cushitic language that i know of that had a writing script was the Ancient Meroitic language which was spoken in the Kingdom of Kush.

You need to have a high level of Civilization in order to have a writing script, therefore Ancient Somalis never built a sophisticated civilisation & were primarily wandering nomads.

Most of the world was like that except for a few hotspots of an ancient civilization. Also, having had an ancient civilization is no guarantee for future success (look at Egypt and Iraq today).

Most of the world was like that except for a few hotspots of an ancient civilization. Also, having had an ancient civilization is no guarantee for future success (look at Egypt and Iraq today).
So why do people always use Sub Saharan Africa as an example of a place that lacked history/civilisation? If most places in the world also did?

How come Habeshas managed to build civilisation and not us?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How come Habeshas managed to build civilisation and not us?

They are not nomads, they had their ancestors who built many cities and the civilisation of Aksum and many others are a proof!
While Somalis were nomads, ancient ethiopians had cities and even their own writting system. It was influenced by the semitic languages but at least they have it.

If it weren't for the nomadic lifestyle, Somalis would have a civilisation far more advanced.

We were kings and shit, nibbas. I swear to God, man, am I fuckin' playing with you, man? We goin' to Egypt, nibba. We were- we- I was the ancestor of Egypt, man. And y-y-you tellin' me that, that-that-them- and that them Egyptians over there weren't black? Look at their skin, man! They're black, man! A-and you- you know, man, like, l-like, I'm sorry man, we tryin' to go to space and shit, man! Like, f*ck, man, these goddamn White people, man! I-I-I ain't sayin', man, these White people be ruinin' our lives, man! Shit, man! Look, l-l-l-l-let me tell you, man! Look, l-l- my grandmama, she part Egyptian, man! You tellin' me, l-l-l-l- King Tut Too Ta Too, tha-tha-tha-that's my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa, man! A-and you go tellin' me that these goddamn Egyptians ain't black! Shit, nibba! Look, look, look man, Julius Caesars was black. I don't know why these history books be lyin' to you. Julius Caesars was black, he wasn't White! The Romans were ruled by black people. Shit, man, I tell you what, I swear! Let all the black people in America go back to Africa, they gonna be wantin' us back!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We were kings and shit, nibbas. I swear to God, man, am I fuckin' playing with you, man? We goin' to Egypt, nibba. We were- we- I was the ancestor of Egypt, man. And y-y-you tellin' me that, that-that-them- and that them Egyptians over there weren't black? Look at their skin, man! They're black, man! A-and you- you know, man, like, l-like, I'm sorry man, we tryin' to go to space and shit, man! Like, f*ck, man, these goddamn White people, man! I-I-I ain't sayin', man, these White people be ruinin' our lives, man! Shit, man! Look, l-l-l-l-let me tell you, man! Look, l-l- my grandmama, she part Egyptian, man! You tellin' me, l-l-l-l- King Tut Too Ta Too, tha-tha-tha-that's my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa, man! A-and you go tellin' me that these goddamn Egyptians ain't black! Shit, nibba! Look, look, look man, Julius Caesars was black. I don't know why these history books be lyin' to you. Julius Caesars was black, he wasn't White! The Romans were ruled by black people. Shit, man, I tell you what, I swear! Let all the black people in America go back to Africa, they gonna be wantin' us back!
View attachment 65501

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts